Part 1
Greetings 问候
Questions and Answers 问与回应
1. How do you do? 你好。
How do you do? 你好。
2. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you, too. 我也是。
3. What brings you to Shenzhen? 什么风把你吹到深圳来的?
I’m here on business. 我来此出差。
I’m here on vacation. 我来此度假。
4. How are you? 你好吗?
Fine, thanks. 很好。谢谢!
5. How are things with you?
近来过得怎么样?
Fine, thanks. How about you?
过得很好,谢谢。你呢?
I’m fine, too. 我也过得很好。
How’s business? 生意怎么样?
Couldn’t be better. 好得不得了。
6. Nice to see you. How are you doing?
见到你很高兴,近来怎样?
I'm fine. Nice to see you, too. 很好,见到你我也很高兴。
What’s new?/ Anything new?
有什么变化吗?
Nothing much. / Nothing new. 没啥变化。
7. How's your work? 工作如何?
Same old, same old./ Same as usual. 还是老样子。
8. How have you been? 近来好吗?
Fine, what about you? 很好,你呢?
I’m fine, too. 我也很好。
What are you up to these days?
近来你在忙些什么?
Writing a novel. 正在写小说。
9. Where did you come from?
你从哪儿来?
I just came from Paris.
我刚从巴黎来。
10. What do you think of the life in England?
你觉得生活在英国如何?
I’m still feeling pretty homesick. 我仍然很想家。
It’s bound to be strange at first. 刚开始总有些不习惯。
Never mind. You’ll be all right in a week or two.
没关系,过一两个星期就好了。
11. How do you find things over here? 你觉得这里怎么样?
If it weren’t for the climate, I’d like it very much.
如果不是气候不适的话,我会很喜欢这里。
Don’t worry. You’ll soon get used to it.
别着急,你很快会适应下来的。
It won’t take you long to settle down.
要不了多久你就会适应下来的。