飞鸟集
作者:泰戈尔
翻译:郑振铎
朗读:高贵成
11. Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
有些看不见的手指,如懒懒的微飔似的,正在我的心上,奏着潺湲的乐声。
12. “What language is thine, O sea?”
“The language of eternal question.”
“What language is thy answer, O sky?”
“The language of eternal silence.”
“海水呀,你说的是什么?”
“是永恒的疑问。”
“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”
13. Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
静静地听,我的心呀,听那“世界”的低语,这是他对你的爱的表示呀。
14. The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night—it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗,——是伟大的。而知识的幻影,不过如晨间之物。
15. Do not seat your love upon precipice because it is high.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
16. I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,“世界”如一个过路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头,又走过去了。
17. The little thoughts are the rustle of leaves, they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些微思,是树叶的簌簌之声呀,他们在我的心里,愉悦地微语着。
18. What you are, you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你的真相,你所看见的,只是你的影子。
19. My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.
主呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是倾听着吧。
20. I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。