wx:yiquenglish
wb:意趣英语
美剧原声:
- I'm so relieved. 我简直松了口气。
知识点:
I am relieved. 我松了一口气。
Knowing that I didn’t get cancer, I was relieved. 知道自己没有得癌症,简直是送了口气啊。
I am relieved to do…很放心做...
He was relieved to see Jenny reach the other side of the street safely. 他看见Jenny安全的过了马路很放心。
That’s a relief. 真让人松了口气。
A: I heard he made it to the top of the mountain safely. 我听说他安全的登上了山顶。
B: Oh, that’s a relief. 真让人送口气。
I can breathe easy/easier 我可以呼吸的更轻松一点儿了
I can breathe easy now since the school is finished. 这个学期结束了,我可以放松了。
I can finally breathe/sleep. 我终于可以睡觉了。
Now that everything is finished, I can finally sleep/breathe. 现在所有事情都完成了,我终于可以睡觉了。
wx:yiquenglish
wb:意趣英语