Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似的,遇见了,走进了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚的流开,我们也分别了。
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.
我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样地唱着。
Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.
谢谢火焰给你光明,但是不要忘了那执灯的人,他是坚忍地站在黑暗当中呢。
Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
小草呀,你的足步虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。
"I give my whole water in joy," sings the waterfall, "though little of it is enough for the thirsty."
瀑布唱道:"虽然渴者只要少许的水便够了,我却很快活地给予了我全部的水。"
The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from the tree.The tree gave it.
樵夫的斧头,问树要斧柄。
树便给了他。
Chastity is a wealth that comes from abundance of love.
贞操是从丰富的爱情中生出来的资产。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界看错了,反说他欺骗我们。
Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
每一个孩子生出时所带的神示说;上帝对于人尚未灰心失望呢。
不定期读一读诗,心就会静下来。
如果你有想听的,欢迎留言与我分享哦。
See you next time~