枕边呢喃,周一到周五晚9点,每天更新。
-------------
-Goddamn it, Andrew!
该死的 安德鲁!
If you&`&re going to succeed at this thing...
如果你想成功的话...
-What thing?
什么成功?
-This...this thing you&`&re trying to do...
就是你现在正在做的事...
You&`&ve got to stop being so damn deferential.
你就不能表现的这么有礼貌
-I can&`&t help being deferential. It&`&s built-in.
有礼貌是我的本性
-Then change.
那就改
-Change? I have changed.
改变?我已经改变了
-I don&`&t mean on the outside. Change on the inside.
不是外表 而是内在
Take chances, make mistakes.
去冒险 去犯错
-Mistakes?
犯错?
-Yes! Sometimes it&`&s important not to be perfect, okay?
对 有时不需要太完美
It&`&s important to do the wrong thing!
做错事也是很重要的
-Do the wrong thing?
做错事?
-Yes.
是的
-Why? Oh I see. To learn from your mistakes.
为什么?我懂了,为了从错误中学习
-No. To make them!
不 是去犯错
To find out what&`&s real and what&`&s not, to find out what you feel.
发现什么是真实什么是虚假 看清你自己的感受
Human beings are terrible messes, Andrew.
人类本来就是一团糟
-I&`&ll grant you that. I see.
这我同意 我明白了
This is what is known as an irrational conversation, isn&`&t it?
这就是所谓的非理性沟通 对吧?
-No, this is a human conversation.
不 这是人性的沟通
It&`&s not about being rational. It&`&s about following your heart.
这和理性无关 而是要去倾听自己的心声
-And that&`&s what I should do?
我该那么做吗?
-Yes. And you have a heart, Andrew. You do.
是的 你有心 安德鲁 你有
I feel it. I don&`&t even believe it sometimes, but I do feel it.
虽然有时我也不相信 但我能感受到
-And in order to follow that heart... one must do the wrong thing.
要倾听自己的心声...有时就得犯错
-Yes.
是的
-Thank you.
谢谢
-So you&`&re not married yet?
你还没结婚?
-No, two weeks from Saturday.
还没 婚礼在两星期后
-I&`&m not too late.
我还来得及
Are you absolutely positive you&`&re doing the right thing?
你确定你的决定是正确的?
-Positive?
当然
-About getting married?
我是指你的婚事
-I&`&m never absolutely positive about anything.
我从没百分之百确定过任何事
-So you could be doing the wrong thing.
那么你的决定可能是错的
-No, I&`&m pretty sure I&`&m doing the right thing.
不 我能确定自己做的是正确的事
-Great.
好极了
-Why is that great?
为什么好极了?
-Well, in your apartment, you told me to do the wrong thing.
你曾经叫我去犯错
Now, you are not doing the wrong thing. You&`&re doing the right thing.
而现在你做的事是对的而不是错的
It&`&s safe to say you&`&re not following your own advice.
你违反了自己的忠告
&`&Cause if you were, you would definitely not be marrying this man, Charles.
否则 你就不会嫁给查尔斯了
-Because I would be doing the right thing.
因为我这么做是对的
-Precisely.
正答
-In some strange way, you&`&re starting to make sense.
听起来奇怪 不错你说的确实有点道理
-Good.
很好
Do you have any idea what it&`&s like to be in love with someone...who&`&s about to marry someone else?
你知道爱上一个即将嫁做人妇的人是什么滋味?
Someone totally magnificent, someone who walks into a room and lights it up like the sun?
爱上一个完美 一个会令蓬荜生辉的人?
Someone who you know is lying to herself?
一个自欺欺人的人?
-Lying?
自欺欺人?
-Convincingly, yeah. Very, very much so.
不过很具有信服力
-About what?
我有什么好骗你的?
-That you don&`&t love me.
说你不爱我
When I know at least in some way you do.
我知道你爱我
-And how do you know that?
你怎么会知道?
-Portia.
波夏
I have done everything, inside and out.
我从内到外都改变了
-But that stuff doesn&`&t matter to me.
我不在乎那些
-Well, something matters
总有些能让你在意的
&`&Cause I&`&d have to believe if nothing mattered, you&`&d love me...
如果不在意的话 我相信你会爱我
And not some man whose chin could sink the Titanic.
而不会爱上一个下巴可以凿沉铁达尼号的人
- What? See? It&`&s true, isn&`&t it?
看 我说的没错吧?
-Yeah.
对
-I&`&m sorry.
对不起
Does he light you up like this? Does he make you laugh?
他能像我一样逗你笑吗?
-Nobody makes me laugh like this.
没能人这样逗我笑
-Good. Then admit it. Admit that you love me.
承认吧 你是爱我的
Give me one kiss.
吻我一下
-Oh, God.
上帝啊
-That&`&s all. One quick kiss.
只要一个吻
Just one kiss...could not jeopardise a glorious marriage.
一个吻....不会威胁到你美满的婚姻
Besides, it would also explain to me why your pulse jumped from 66 to 102 beats per minute.
这也能解释你的心跳为什么一分钟高达102下
Your respiration rate has doubled. You&`&re putting out clouds of pheromones.
为什么呼吸速率加倍且散发出一股女性魅力
-It&`&s not fair to read me like that.
这不公平 你能看透我
-I know. Love isn&`&t fair.
我知道 爱情本来就不公平
I&`&m reading your heart. I&`&m asking you to follow it.
我在透视你的心 我要你倾听自己的心声
Begging you.
求你
Begging is supposed to be humiliating. I don&`&t care.
求人是很丢脸的 但我不在乎
I love you, Portia.
我爱你 波夏
I loved you the very first moment I saw you.
从我第一眼看到你我就爱上你了