老外私塾- 学英语,聊文化,走遍全世界
日常|工作|面试|少儿|留学|口语
关注更多内容请加微信公众号:老外私塾
大家都知道“去洗手间/上厕所”怎么用英文表达。
但是,具体的拉屎,尿尿大家知道怎么说吗?
今天我们就和Adam一起聊一下关于屎尿的那些说法!
pee:尿尿
urine (n) -(formal):尿液(正式)
number 1 (n) -(polite):小号(礼貌)
(to) pee (n & v) – (neutral, most common term):尿尿(中性,最常见的)
(to) piss (n & v) – (informal):尿尿(非正式)
to take a leak (v) – (very informal):小便(非常非正式)
“I have to pee, where is the bathroom?”
- “我得去尿尿了,厕所在哪?”
“I’m going to take a leak, I’ll be right back.”
-“我要去小便了,我会马上回来。”
Mom: “Do you have to go number 1 or number 2?” Child: “Number 1.”
- “妈妈:你要上大号还是小号?孩子:小号。”
“Someone pissed all over the sidewalk. Gross!”
- “有人尿到了马路上,好恶心。”
“The nurse checked to see if there was urine in the bed.”
- “护士检查了床,看是否有尿在上面。”
poop:拉屎
stool (n) – (formal):屎(正式)
number 2 (n) – (neutral/polite):大号(中性/礼貌)
poop (n) – (neutral, most common):屎(中性,最常用)
poopy (n & adj) – (childish):拉屎(给狗狗和孩子经常这么说)
shit (n) – (very informal):屎(非常不正式)
to take a dump (v) – (very informal):拉屎(非常不正式)
“I have to poop, where is the bathroom?”
- “我得去拉屎了,厕所在哪?”
“I almost shit myself.”
- “我差点拉到裤子里。”
“I need to change my daughter’s poopy diaper.”
- “我得换我女儿的屎尿布。”
“Where can I take a dump around here?”
- “附近哪里可以拉个屎呢?”
“You will have to provide a stool sample for testing.”
- “为了测试,你需要提供你的屎样本。”
以上这些非正式的表达方式,仅限于非常随意以及熟悉的朋友之间哦!
在公众场所问路或者在正式场合,我们还是得说,“I need to go to restroom.”
祝大家Live, laugh, poop, have a nice day!