Josh: Hello?
乔西:喂?
Linda: Hi, may I speak to Jake, please?
琳达:喂您好,我找杰克
Josh: Who's this speaking?
乔西:请问您是?
Linda: Well, I'm Jake's girlfriend, Linda.
You must be Josh, right?
琳达:那个,我是他女朋友,琳达
你一定是乔西吧?
Josh: Linda? Never knew you before.
And yes, this is Josh, how do you know?
乔西:琳达?我怎么不知道你
对我就是乔西,你怎么知道
Linda: I've heard so much about you.
Jake always tells me he got a handsome brother.
琳达:久仰大名啊,杰克经常跟
我提起他有个很帅的弟弟
Josh: Hmm, OK. But he's not home yet.
Maybe you could call back later. Or don't
you have his cell phone number?
乔西:这样啊,但他现在没回来呢
要不你等会打过来?你没有他手机号吗?
Linda: I called. But no one answered.
琳达:我打过了,没有人接
Josh: Oh, stupid Jake. He left the phone
on the sofa. I guess he's back soon.
乔西:我去,杰克这个傻帽。
他出门手机掉沙发上了,不过应该快回来了
Linda: Could you leave him a message?
Cuz I got something pretty important.
琳达:你能给我带个话吗?我有重要事情
Josh: Sure, hold on a second. Someone's
at the door. I believe it's him.
乔西:没问题,你等一下。好像有人回来了
应该是我哥
Josh: Is that you Jake?
是你吗杰克?
Jake: Yah, what up?
杰克:是啊,咋了?
Josh: Your girl's calling!
乔西:你女朋友的电话
Jake: Be right there.
杰克:马上
Josh: You didn't hang up, did you Linda?
He's coming.
乔西:你没挂吧琳达?他来了