Pepita flew out of the cenote and ascended toward the clouds, carrying Imelda, Hector, Miguel, and Dante on her back. Miguel hugged Dante fiercely.
小南瓜从井底飞了出来,一直上升到云层里。 她的背上坐着梅尔达、埃克托、米格和丹丹。米格紧紧地抱住丹丹。
"Dante, you KNEW he was my Papá Hector the whole time! You were trying to bring us together! You are a real spirit guide!" Miguel praised him. "Who's a good spirit guide? You are!" Dante smiled dumbly at Miguel.
"丹丹,你一直知道他是我的曾曾爷爷! 你在努力让我们见面! 你真的是一只导灵犬!"米格不住地称赞它,"谁是最棒的导灵犬? 就是你!"丹丹默默地冲着米格微笑。
Suddenly, before Miguel's eyes, neon patterns spread outward from Dante's paws. "Whoa!" Miguel gasped as little wings sprouted on Dante's back.
忽然,丹丹的爪子上出现了霓虹灯式的光芒,随后,丹丹的背上长出一对小翅膀,眼前的这一切让米格倒吸一口冷气,惊叹了一声:"哇哦!"
Dante spread his new wings and jumped up to fly. But he plummeted beneath the clouds!
丹丹展开他的新翅膀,跳起来想要飞,但却一下子掉到了云层下面!
"Dante!" Miguel shouted, and then Dante was back up, flapping goofily and barking his head off. He was a full-blown spirit guide.
"丹丹!" 米格呼喊,丹丹笨拙地拍打翅膀,叫唤着,飞了回来。他现在已经完全变成一只导灵犬了。
Pepita flew into the small plaza where the other dead members of the Rivera family waited.
小南瓜飞到了一座小的广场上,里韦拉家族其他的成员正在那里等着他们。
"Look, there they are!" Papá Julio exclaimed, pointing as they landed. The entire family rushed over to Miguel, rambling excitedly.
"看,他们在那儿!" 胡利奥指着他们降落的地方,大叫道。一家人迅速冲到米格身边,兴奋地议论起来。
"He's all right! Oh, thank goodness!"
"他没事! 噢,谢天谢地!"
Hector dismounted from Pepita's back first and raised a hand to help Imelda down. She glared at him, dismissing his help.
埃克托第一个从小南瓜的背上下来,他伸出一只手去扶梅尔达。梅尔达盯着他,拒绝了他的帮助。
Miguel stroked Dante lovingly. Pepita gave Miguel a big lick.
米格亲切地抚摸着丹丹。小南瓜舔了米格一大口。
Mamá Imelda pulled Miguel into a tight hug. "M'ijo, I was so worried! Thank goodness we found you in time!" Her eyes fell on Hector, who held his hat in his hands sheepishly. "And YOU! How many times must I turn you away?"
梅尔达紧紧搂住米格。"孩子,我担心死了! 谢天谢地我们及时找到了你!"她的目光落到了埃克托身上,埃克托正怯生生地拿着自己的帽子,"你! 我要赶你几次?"
"Imelda," Hector said softly.
"梅尔达。" 埃克托柔声叫道。
"I want nothing to do with you. Not in life, not in death." She glared at him. "I spent decades protecting my family from your mistakes. He spends five minutes with you and I have to fish him out of a sinkhole!"
"我不想跟你有任何关系。 活着不想,死了也不想。"她瞪着他,"我花了几十年的时间避免我的家人被你的错误拖累。 他只跟你待了五分钟,我就得从排水口里把他捞上来!"
Miguel stepped between Mamá Imelda and Hector. "I wasn't in there because of Hector. He was in there because of me," he explained. "He was just trying to get me home. I didn't want to listen, but he was right. Nothing is more important than family."
米格上前隔开梅尔达和埃克托。"不是埃克托害我掉进去的,是我害了他。" 他解释道,"他只是想帮我回家。虽然我不愿意听他的话,但他是对的。 没有什么比家人更重要。"
Mamá Imelda raised her eyebrows at Hector.
梅尔达瞪大了眼睛看着埃克托。
"I'm ready to accept your blessing. And your conditions. But first I need to find Ernesto. To get Hector's photo," said Miguel.
"我准备好接受你的祝福还有别的那些条件了。 但是我要先找到歌神,拿到埃克托的照片。" 米格说。
"What?" Mamá Imelda said.
"什么?" 梅尔达问。
"So he can see Coco again. Hector should be on our ofrenda. He's part of our family."
"这样他就能再见到可可了。 埃克托应该在我们的灵坛上。 他是我们的家人。"
"He left this family!" Mamá Imelda exclaimed.
"他抛弃了这个家!" 梅尔达大叫。
"He tried to go home to you and Coco, but Ernesto murdered him!"
"他准备回家找你和可可的,但歌神杀了他!"
She looked to Hector for confirmation.
她望向埃克托,等着他点头。
"It's true, Imelda," Hector said.
"是真的,梅尔达。" 埃克托说。
Many emotions flickered across Imelda's face. "And so what if it's true? You leave me alone with a child to raise and I'm just supposed to forgive you?"
梅尔达的脸上闪过各种表情:"是真的又怎么样? 你丢下我和孩子,我一个人含辛茹苦把孩子养大,而我却应该原谅你?"
"Imelda, I — " Hector's body shimmered, leaving him winded. Imelda gasped.
"梅尔达,我——" 埃克托的身体开始发光,他一下子变得呼吸困难。 梅尔达倒吸了一口气。
"I'm running out of time, Imelda," Hector pleaded. "It's Coco."
"我没有时间了,梅尔达。" 埃克托恳求道,"是可可。"
Mamá Imelda stared at him, trying to understand what was happening. "She's forgetting you."
梅尔达看着他,想要搞清楚到底是怎么回事:"她在忘记你。"
"You don't have to forgive him, but we shouldn't forget him," Miguel said.
"你不需要原谅他,但我们不能忘记他。" 米格说。
"Oh, Hector, I wanted to forget you. I wanted Coco to forget you too, but … "
"噢,埃克托。 我想忘记你。 我想让可可也忘记你,可是……"
"This is my fault, not yours," Hector said. "I'm sorry, Imelda."
"这是我的错,你没有错。" 埃克托说,"对不起,梅尔达。"
Mamá Imelda, holding in her emotions, turned to Miguel. "Miguel, if we help you get his photo, you will return home? No more music?"
梅尔达抑制住自己的情感,转向米格:"米格,如果我们帮你拿到他的照片,你就会回家? 不再玩音乐?"
"Family comes first," Miguel said.
"家人第一。" 米格说。
Mamá Imelda considered the situation. She turned to Hector. "I — I can't forgive you, but I will help you."
梅尔达权衡了一下,转向埃克托:"我——我不会原谅你,但是我会帮助你。"
Miguel smiled.
米格笑了。
"So how do we get to Ernesto?" Mamá Imelda asked.
"所以我们怎么才能找到歌神?" 梅尔达问。
"I might know a way,"Miguel answered.
"我知道一个办法。" 米格回答。