配乐及文字归原版权方或原作者所有
录音、剪辑:优小Mou
背景音乐:押尾コータロー - LOVIN' YOU
I do it for you
Look into my eyes, you will see, what you mean to me.
看着我的眼睛,你会了解,你对我的意义。
Search your heart, search your soul.
探索你的内心,你的灵魂。
And when you find me there, you'll search no more.
当你发现了我,你再也不需寻寻觅觅了。
Don't tell me, it's not worth tryin' for.
别对我说那不值得尝试。
You can't tell me, it's not worth dying for.
别对我说那不值得拼死以求。
You know it's true.
你知道这都是真的。
Everything I do, I do it for you.
我所做的一切,都是为了你。
Look into your heart, you will find, there's nothing there to hide.
看清你的心,你会了解,你会发现不需隐瞒些什么。
Take me as I am, take my life.
接纳我,接纳我的生命。
I would give it all,
我愿意奉献一切,
I would sacrifice.
我愿意牺牲。
Don't tell me, it's not worth fighting for.
别对我说,那不值得拼死以求。
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more.
我不能忍受,我别无所求。
You know it's true.
你知道这都是真的。
There's no love, like your love.
再没有什么爱,如你的爱炽烈。
And no other could give more love.
也没有其他人,没有人能付出更多的爱。
There's nowhere, unless you're there.
我别无去处,除非有你在这里。
All the time, all the way.
任何时间,任何方式。
Yeah, look into your heart baby.
看清你的心,宝贝。
Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth trying for.
别对我说,你别对我说那不值得拼死以求。
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more.
我不能忍受,我别无所求。
Yeah, I would fight for you,
我愿为你奋斗,
I'd lie for you.
我为你而存在。
Walk the wire for you,
我会为你不顾一切,
Yeah, I'd die for you.
为你而死。
You know it's true.
你知道这都是真的。
今日FM
Speaker
-----------
Neo 卜迅
四川外国语大学英语笔译硕士研究生
多年成人口语教学经验、注重学生的掌握与运用
省级师范技能比赛三等奖
省级翻译笔译比赛一等奖、省级口译比赛三等奖
擅长生活口语、社交口语、课堂氛围活跃
高级英语教师资格证、英语专八证