配乐及文字归原版权方或原作者所有
录音、剪辑:优小Mou
背景音乐:陈致逸 - Statue of the Seven
I Remember, I Remember
我记得,我记得
I remember,
我记得,
I remember the house where I was born,
我记得我出生的那所房屋,
The little window where the sun,
还有那扇小窗,
Came peeping in at morn;
清晨太阳向里面窥探;
He never came a wink too soon,
它从不提前一瞬来临,
Nor brought too long a day.
也不使人感到白天太长。
But now I often wish the night,
可现在我却常常希望,
Had borne my breath away!
黑夜能使我安息长眠!
I remember,
我记得,
I remember where I was used to swing,
我记得我常去荡秋千的地方,
And thought the air must rush as fresh
心想那扑向飞翔着的燕子的清风
To swallows on the wing;
必定是同样地令人心旷神怡;
My spirit flew in feathers then,
我的心啊,那时犹如插翅飞翔,
That is so heavy now,
现在却沉重无比,
And summer pools could hardly cool
即使夏日的水潭也难以
The fever on my brow!
消退我额头上的高热!
I remember,
我记得,我记得
I remember the fir-trees dark and high;
那些枞树苍郁而高耸;
I used to think their slender tops
我常思量它们纤细的树梢
Were so close against the sky:
几乎紧贴着天空:
It was a childish ignorance,
那是孩子的天真无知,
But now it is a little joy,
但现在我却很少欢乐,
To know I&`&m further off from heaven
由于知道自己离开天国
Than when I was a boy.
比儿时更加遥远。
今日FM
Speaker
----------
Daisy Long
美国北卡罗来纳州立大学文化交流生
实习于美国Waddell Language Academy国际学校
全国大学生英语竞赛省级二等奖
商务英语中级
多年担任中美国际夏令营、美国游学负责人
以及外教助教
擅长K12英语教学、生活口语