Part17(2016年10月15日)
M:I'm the idiot who makes the cupcakes.
我就是做蛋糕的那傻子
C:New information.
我才知道嘛
M:That's stupid.
这肯定不行
No one would pay $7 for one of my cupcakes.
谁会花七块买我的蛋糕啊
C: Really? 'Cause...
你确定吗 看这...
M:Well, at least we know you're not adopted.
果然有遗传你爸弄钱的基因啊
So how'd you even end up in Brooklyn?
你怎么会沦落到来布鲁克林打工
C:Oh, I went on monster.com.
我去招工网站
Typed in "place where nobody
输入 上东区的人[富人区]
from the Upper East Side would ever go, ever,"
这辈子绝对不会去的地方
and this diner came up.
就出现这家店了