Part30(2016年12月26日)
M:Him,Robbie?
你是说Robbie吧?
C:It’s none of my business
这事与我无关
But you deserve better than that guy.
但我觉得那家伙配不上你
M:Yeah,it is none of your business.
对,这事的确与你无关
Ooh,I was just starting to feel sorry for you.
我刚刚对你起了一丝怜悯之情
C:I am just saying,you’re worth more than that.
我是说,你可以找个更好的
M:What,I am supposed to believe you about that?
是吗?我该相信你的话吗?
The person who lied on their resume.
你连简历都作假
And lied about the cupcakes…… you’re a liar
还有蛋糕的事。。。你就是个骗子
C:I’m just trying to help.
我只是想帮个忙
M:you know what?since you seem to know so much about everything
你知道吗?既然你什么都懂
Why don’t you take your wharton degree
干嘛不带着你的活顿学位
And your rideculous coat,and figure this all out yourself.
跟可笑的外套,找一个能收留你的地方