Part6(2017年4月10日)
C:I meant,anything I can do to help you through your breakup with Robbie.
我的意思是,我能为你做点什么来平复你和Robbie分手的难过心情。
M:Oh,Thanks,but I am fine.
谢了,我没事
And we’re working.
而且现在是我们的工作时间
Well,one of us is
你不干活,我还干呢。
C:Are you sure you’re fine?
你确定你没事吗?
Cause I heard you crying last night.
因为我昨晚听到你哭
M:I don’t cry.
我才不哭
I sold my tear ducts to an organ bank for cash two year ago.
早在两前年,我就把泪腺卖给器官银行了
C:I was on the couch.
我当时躺在沙发上
And I heard you crying alone in your bedroom.
听到你一个人在卧室里独自哭泣
M:really?What did the crying sound like?
真的吗?那哭声听起来像啥样?