Part8(2017年4月17日)
M:I wasn't crying.
我不是在哭。
C:Well,then what were you doing?
那你是在干嘛?
Oh!So none of my business.
哦,那事我管不着
M:That’s right.And remember that.
正确,麻烦记住这点
C:Got it.
收到
M:In fact,let’s just say that anything having to do with my bedroom,my tables,or my life you should stay away from.
事实上,任何有关于我卧室,我桌子,或者我生活的事,你最好都别多管闲事。
C:Boundaries.Got it.
界限,明白
M:And please don’t tell anyone at work I let you move into my apartment.
不要告诉任何同事我让你搬进我家住
That is one boundary we both don’t want crossed.
那是一条我两都不想跨越的界限
C:why?
为什么?
O:Hey,roomies.
嗨,同居蜜友
M:That’s why.
这就是为什么。