Unit1
Check in
办理登机手续
Y:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
这班飞机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
X:Yes.it is.Please put your luggage on this scale.
不错,是在这儿办。请您把行李放在磅秤上过秤。
Y:Ok.Is the plane on schedule?
好的。飞机会准时起飞吗?
X:Yes.it is.How many pieces of hand luggage do you have?
会的,您有几件手提行李呢?
Y:Two.
两件。
Unit2
At the airline counter
在航空公司柜台
X: Do you have any seat preferences.sir?
先生,您对座位有什么偏好吗?
Y:Yes.Could you put me in the no-smoking section?
有的,请把我安排在非吸烟区好吗?
X: Yes.Would you like a window seat?
没问题,请问您喜欢靠窗的位子吗?
Y: If one’s available, please.But not over the wing.
如果还有空的的话最好,但不要在靠机翼的窗边。
Unit3
Boarding
准备登机
Y: We’d better hurry. they’re boarding already.
我们最好快一点,大家都已在登机了。
X: Ok. let’s go. But which way is Gate 20?
好,那就走吧。但20号登机门在哪儿呢?
Y: Oh. here comes a man. Let’s ask him… Excuse me. Can you direct
me to Gate
20, please?
哦,前面来了一个人,我们问问他吧。 劳驾,能告诉我20号登机门怎么走吗?
Z: Sure. Go down the stairs right over there and you’ll see some directions. Just follow them.
当然,顺着那边的楼梯下去,你就会看到一些指示,照着指示走就到了。
Unit4
Asking the Flight Time
机舱内询问飞行时间
Y: Excuse me. what’s the actual flying time from here to San Francisco?
对不起,从这儿到旧金山的实际飞行时间
是多久?
X: It’s about twelve hours.
大约12个小时。
Y: Can you tell me what time we’re arriving?
能否告诉我咱们什么时候到达?
X: Sure. Let me see…at 6:15a.m. local time tomorrow.
当然,让我想一下。。。我们会在明天当地时间清晨6:15到达。
Y:I see.
我懂了。
X: And that’ll be 10:15p.m.Taipei time.
也就是台北时间晚间10:15
Unit5
Asking the Time Difference
飞机上询问时差
Y: Excuse me.What’s the time difference between Taipei and San Francisco?
对不起,台北和旧金山的时差是多少?
X:16 hours. Taipei is 16 hours ahead.
16小时。台北的时间快16个小时。
Y: Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America?
到美国我们在时间上是少了一天还是赚了一天呢?
X: We are gaining a day.
赚了一天。
Y: So does it mean we’re arriving on the
same day?
那就是说我们在同一天抵达吗?
X: That’s right.
不错。
Unit6
Trading Seats in the Plane
在机舱内与人换位子
Y: Excuse me, Would you mind
trading seats with me?
对不起,您介意和我换位子吗?
X: Not at all.
不会啊
Y: Oh. thank you.. That’s very kind of you..
哦,谢谢您。您真好。
X: You’re welcome. I prefer a window seat.
不客气,我比较喜欢窗边的位子。
Y: Oh . you do? Good .Looking out of the
window sometimes scares me. So I
prefer to be the man in the middle.
哦,真的?很好。向窗外看有时会让我害怕。因此我比较喜欢坐中间的位子。
Unit7
机舱内晕机用语
Airsickness
X: Oh ,you look kind of pale. What’s the matter?
咦,你看起来脸色有点苍白。怎么了?
Y: I feel sick.
我有点不舒服。
X: Do you ? just a minute. Let me get the airsick bag ready. Here.
真的吗?等一下,让我先把呕吐袋准备好。。。拿去吧。
Y: Thank you.
谢谢你。
X: Shall I get you some water?
要不要帮你倒点水?
Y: No. thank you .I’ll be all right as soon as the plane gets out of this turbulence.
不了,谢谢你。只要飞机脱离这湍流,我就没事了。
Unit8
May I have a Magazine
请给我一本杂志
Y: Steward!
空乘员
X: Yes. ma’am.
这位女士,您有什么事吗?
Y: May I have a magazine or something?
可以给我一本杂志或什么东西看看吗?
X: Certainly. Just a moment. I’ll be right
back with one.Which do you prefer, one in English or in Chinese?
没问题,请等一等,我马上就拿一本来,你喜欢英文还是中文的?
Y: One in English . please.
请给我一本英文的。
X: All right ,ma’am.
好的,女士。
Unit9
Asking for a Blanket
向空乘员要毯子
Y: Excuse me.
对不起,打扰一下。
X: Yes.
你有什么事呢?
Y: Could I have one more blanket?
能多给我一条毯子吗?
X: I’m afraid there aren’t any at the moment. Can you wait just a little while?
现在恐怕没多余的毯子。能不能请您稍候一下呢?
Y: Ok, I will.
好啊。
X: I’ll bring you one as soon as I find one available.
只要我找到多余的毯子就拿来给您。
Y:Would you , please? Thank you.
那就麻烦你了。谢谢。
Unit10
After the meal
用餐后
X:What would you like for dessert, sir? We have a choice of cake or ice cream.
先生,您想吃什么甜点?我们有蛋糕或冰激淋供您选择。
Y: No, thank you ,I don’t need any .You see, I’m on a diet.
不了,谢谢。我什么都不要。你瞧,我在节食呢。
X:Oh, well, perhaps you’d like a cup
of coffee or tea instead.
哦,要不您也可以叫杯咖啡或茶什么的。
Y: Yes , coffee, please.
那就请给我一杯咖啡吧。
Unit11
Going through immigration
入境询问
X:How long are you staying?
你会停留多久呢?
Y:Four weeks.
4个星期
X: May I ask what brought you
here?
请问你为什么来这里呢?
Y: I'm here on business.
我是出公差来的。
X:what line of business are you in?
你从事什么行业呢?
Y:I import canned food.
我进口罐头食物。
Unit12
To Meet sb.at the Airport
机场接人
Y:Excuse me.Are you Mr.Smith?
Y:对不起,你是史密斯先生吗?
X:No,I'm not.
X:不,我不是。
Y:Oh,I'm so sorry.
Y:哦,真抱歉。
X:That’s all right.
X:没关系。
Unit13: Transit
机场过境
X:May I help you?
X:要我效劳吗?
Y:Yes.I'm a transit passenger for this flight.Can you tell me where to go?
Y:是的,我是这班飞机的过境旅客,你能告诉我怎么走吗?
X:Let me see.Oh,you’re at the wrong gate.Yourplane leaves from Gate No.8.
X:我想想看。哦,您走错门了,您
的班机从第8号登机门起飞。
Y:Really?I hope it hasn’t left without me.
Y:真的吗?希望它不会不等我就起飞。
X:No,don’t worry.Just follow me.
X:不会的,不要担心,请跟我来。