Part29(2017年8月7日)
I kinda lifted it…from the VIP room of the speaker’s holiday party.
我其实是。。。。。。从议长节日派对的贵宾室里偷的
I’m impressed.
我印象深刻
Bordeaux twenty years old?
波尔多20年陈酿
It seemed about right for you.
这酒和你很配
Why would you say that to me?
你为什么对我说这话?
I’m almost thirty.
我快30了
Practically ancient in your book.
就你而言算很老了
I don’t discriminate when it comes to age.
我不介意年龄啊
Really? When was the last time you hired a 40 year old staffer?
是吗?你什么时候雇过40岁的员工?
Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t.
并不代表我不会
As long as she’s good in the sack.
只要她床技了得