Unit52 Enjoying the Local Food 想吃本地菜
M: Where can I enjoy the best local food?
我到哪儿可以吃到最好的本地菜呢?
S: Well!You like sea food?
嗯!你喜欢吃海鲜吗?
M: Yes,I do.
是的,我喜欢。
S: Then I'd like to suggest you try Anchor Inn on Seaside Drive.
那么我想建议你可以去海滨大道的海锚饭店。
M: Is it very far from here?
离这儿很远吗?
S: No, You can walk from here.
不远,你可以从这儿走过去。
Unit53 Chef's Steak Special 牛排特餐
X:What will you have?
X:您要吃什么呢?
Y:I don’t know anything about American food.What do you recommend?
Y:我对美式食物一点概念也没有。你有什么建议吗?
X:Which do you prefer,meat or fish?
X:您喜欢吃肉还是鱼呢?
Y:I'd rather have meat.
Y:我比较喜欢吃肉。
X:Then why don't you try the Chef's Steak Special?
X:那您何不尝尝我们今天的牛排特餐呢?
Y:OK.Whatever you say.
Y:好啊,就照你所说的吧。
Unit54 It’s not my order 上错菜
M: Waiter!
服务员!
W: I’ll be with you in a second.Uh…Yes,ma’am?
我待会儿就过来。噢……女士,你有什么事呢?
M: This is not what I asked for,I’m afraid.
这东西恐怕不是我所要的。
W: Oh,I’m so sorry.May I ask what you ordered again?
哦,真抱歉。容我再问一次你点了什么好吗?
M: Yes.What I ordered is roast beef,not roast beef sandwiches.
好的,我点的是烤牛肉,而不是烤牛肉三明治。
Unit55 Having Breakfast吃早餐
X:Good morning.
早上好。
Y: Good morning。
早上好。
X:May I take your order?
您要点菜了吗?
Y:Yes,I’d like your breakfast special, please.
是的,我想点你们的早餐特餐。
X:How would you like your egg?
您希望蛋怎么做呢?
Y:Soft-boiled, please.
请给我半熟。
X:All right, sir.
好的,先生。
Unit56 Having Lunch 吃午餐
X:May I take your order?
您要点菜了吗?
Y:I’d like to see the menu,please。
我想看一下菜单。
X: Oh,I’m so sorry. I thought you had one. Here you are.
哦,真抱歉。我原以为您已有了一份菜单了。这份给您。
Y: Don’t you have any Chinese food?
你们没有中国菜吗?
X: I’m afraid we don’t .But I’m sure you’ll enjoy our lunch special.
恐怕没有,不过我相信您会喜欢我们的午餐特餐。
Unit57 Having Dinner in a Restaurant
在餐厅用晚餐
X: Would you like anything else, sir?
先生,您还要些什么东西吗?
Y: May I have some water, please?
请给我一杯水好吗?
X: Certainly, Would you like your coffee with your dinner or later?
好的,请问您的咖啡是随餐送来还是稍后再送呢?
Y: With my dinner, please. And can you take my order for dessert later?
跟晚餐一块送来好了。另外,我稍后再点甜点,好吗?
X: Of course,
当然。
Unit58 Restaurant Reservation 餐厅订座
W: Carlo’s Kitchen
卡罗餐厅。
S: Yes,I’d like to book a table for four at seven this evening.
今晚七点我要订一张四个位子的桌子。
W: For four,And may I have your name?
四人桌。请问您贵姓?
S: Yes.Mike Lee.And put me as close as possible to the stage,please.
哦,我叫李迈克,请尽量让我的座位靠近舞台。
Unit59 Steak 牛排
W: What would you like for your main dish?
您主菜想吃什么呢?
S: Steak,please.
请给我牛排。
W: How would you like it?
您要几分熟的呢?
S: Medium rare,please.
四五分熟的。
W: Anything else, sir?
还要别的吗?先生
S: May I have a glass of red wine,please?
请给我一杯红酒好吗?
W: Of course.
没问题。
Unit60 Ordering Take-out买外带食物
M: Can I order take-out here?
我可以在这儿点外带食物吗?
W: We only have spring rolls today for take-out.
今天我们的外带食物只有春卷。
M: Then could I have four orders,please?
那么请给我4份好吗?
W: Of course,ma’am.
好的,女士。
M: Will it take long?
要等很久吗?
W: Not long.They’ll be ready in a few minutes.
不久,几分钟就好了。