《THE LAKE ISLE OF INNISFREE》
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我就要起身走了,到茵尼斯弗利岛,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
造座小茅屋在那里,枝条编墙糊上泥;
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honey bee,
我要养上一箱蜜蜂,种上九行豆角,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
独住在蜂声嗡嗡的林间草地。
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
那儿安宁会降临我,安宁慢慢儿滴下来,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
从晨的面纱滴落到蛐蛐歇唱的地方;
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
那儿半夜闪着微光,中午染着紫红光彩,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
而黄昏织满了红雀的翅膀。
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
我就要起身走了,因为从早到晚从夜到朝
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
我听得湖水在不断地轻轻拍岸;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
不论我站在马路上还是在灰色人行道,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
总听得它在我心灵深处呼唤。