刷剧笔记
This is a low point. 这是我的人生低谷了吧
How did I get here? 怎么落到今天这步田地
Quit feeling sorry for yourself. 别自怨自艾了
I&`&m the best of the best. 我最优秀
You kind of crossed the line. 你有点过分了
I&`&m just trying to lighten up the situation here. 活跃一下气氛
Lose the shirt 脱掉上衣吧
I can&`&t feel my face right now. 我觉得脸都丟尽了
Great working with you. That was a lot of fun. 合作愉快
I can eat like, a thousand of this. (夸张)给我再多这个,我也能吃完
We&`&ll just have the check, please. 买单,谢谢
I&`&m sorry, I&`&m not processing anything. 不好意思,我现在有点茫
I should get going. 我要走了
It&`&s no pressure. 不要有压力
I dont know what to say. -There&`&s nothing to be said. 不知该说什么好。-什么也不必说。