你最近结婚了
You Recently Got Married
你什么时候结婚的?
When Did You Get Married.
是的,我们五月结婚了
Yes We Got Married In May.
对方是Snapchat的CEO
To The Comprehensive Of Snapchat.
一个人人都有也都喜欢的应用程序
An App That Everybody Has And Loves.
他会不会在Sapchat上放孩子的照片呢?
Will He Be Snapchatting The Delivery Of The Child.
不,不
No, No.
我丈夫是个很注重隐私的人
My Husband Is A Very Private Man.
这很讽刺,不是吗?
That's Ironic Isn't It.
是的
Yes.
你们是怎么遇见的?
How Did You Meet?
我们在我的工作晚餐中相遇
We Met In A Work Dinner For Me,
他和当中一些人是朋友
He Was Friends With Some Of The People,
坐在我旁边
He Sat Next To Me,
我说,他很可爱
I Was Like Oh, He's Cute
我旁边的女士,Glenda Bailey说
And The Lady Next To Me, Glenda Bailey
我敢打赌你们俩肯定会结婚的
Was Like I Bet You Two Are Going To Get Married.
我说,什么?
I Was Like, What?
她说的?
She Said That?
就直接说结婚
Just Straight To Marriage,
我们没有交换号码或任何东西
We Hadn't Exchanged Numbers Or Anything.
最后我们交换了号码
And We Ended Up Exchanging Numbers
因为我们都在洛杉矶买了房子
Because We Both Bought Property In Los Angeles
我在马里布买的
I Bought Place In Malibu
他在洛杉矶另一个地方买了
And He Bought A Place In L.A.
这是原因
That Was The Rouse,
我们都是房产主人
We Are Both Property Owners.
不,我们喜欢聊天
No We Were Like Chatting About
天啊,我的房子、你的房子之类的
Oh, My God My Construction your Construction, You Know.
突然他站起来
And All Of A Sudden He Gets Up,
说我现在得走了
I Got To Go Now.
我想,等一下,他要走了
I'm Like Wait What Is This, He's Leaving.
他说,我明天要早起
He's Like I Got An Early Day Tomorrow.
他非常认真地对待他的工作
He Takes His Work Very Seriously
他说要走了
And He Was Like Got To Go.
下一件事你知道我不是听他说的
Next Thing You Know I Didn't Hear From Him
我在东京
I Was In Tokyo.
他认真对待他的工作
He Takes His Work Seriously,
他让青少年向别人展示他的屁股
He Got Teens Showing Butts To Other People.
算了吧,远不止这些
Come On It's Much More Than That.
是的,但主要是这样