When did you put this whole horse-in-my-yard thing together?
什么时候想到这养马大计的
I can't help it.
这就是我
I see an opportunity, and I make it happen,
只要有机可乘 我绝不让它溜走
like with your cupcakes.
比如你的纸杯蛋糕
Like what with my cupcakes?
关我的小蛋糕啥事
Ready? To open a bake shop,
听好了 开一家蛋糕店
all we need is 250 grand start-up money,
只需要二十五万启动资金来
for the real estate, and the basic equipment...
租店面 和买一些基本设备
Yeah. Oh.
是嘛
- 250 grand,that's all? - Yeah.
-二十五万就够了吗 -对
Hear me out.
听我说完
If we both worked two jobs
要是我们两人同时打两份工
and made $2,000 a week,
一周进账两千块
we could open a cupcake business in a little over a year.
我们就可以在一年后开蛋糕店了
In the past two days, we've made $387,
过去两天我们赚了三百八十七块
and that's a good start.
这是个不错的开始
We can make extra money at other jobs,
我们还能兼职别的工作赚外快呀
like publicists, advertising executives...
比如做公关 广告行政
janitors, drug mules.
看门 运毒
We really need to work on your self-esteem.
看来得先提升你的自尊