I'm thinking we should take
我在想 我们可以迈出
the first step in our new cupcake business
我们蛋糕事业的第一步了
by writing "Max's Homemade Cupcakes"
就在优惠餐板上
up on the specials board.
写上"麦克斯自制蛋糕"吧
No, I can't have my name up there.
不行 姐的大名不能张扬
Everyone I owe money to thinks I live in Seattle.
我的债主们都以为我住在西雅图呢
Max, we've got to get the name out there.
麦克斯 你的名字一定得亮相
Create a buzz.
制造名气嘛
Ooh, good idea!
好棒 好棒
Let's create a buzz.
赶紧开始名气大作战
Exactly, in order to launch--
没错 要想打开市场
I'm mocking you.
我是在模仿你那傻样儿
When in doubt, I'm always mocking you.
以后别怀疑 我向来都是在嘲笑你