S01 E03
And my feet hurt.
我的脚疼死了
Well, you gotta stop wearing those stilts, and get a pair of skechers,
别踩"高跷"上班了 买双平民休闲鞋吧
like normal broke-ass waitresses.
破产女招待的基本配置
Skechers? How dare you.
平民休闲鞋 这话你也说得出口
Besides, I can't afford new shoes.
再说了 我没钱买新鞋
These cost $900.
这双花了我九百块呢
Well, then that's not pain, that's karma.
你的脚不是疼 是遭天谴
Look, I will help you out, okay?
我会帮你的 好吧
I know a place we can go that has designer things at good prices.
我知道有个地方 花小钱也能买名牌
Like a Barney's Warehouse?
就像巴尼时尚卖场吗
Kind of.
差不多吧
The Goodwill?
善心二手店
Welcome to my place!
欢迎来到我的地盘
We're shopping at the Goodwill?
你居然带我来买二手货
You led me to believe we were real-shopping.
我还真以为你要带我去买好货呢
I know.
我猜到了
I couldn't wait to see your face when you saw this place.
我就想看你来到这家店时的表情
Do the face again.
再做一次
I love it!
爽死我了
Okay, what's that smell?
好吧 这是什么味儿
It's gonna be your smell from now on.
这股穷酸味以后就是你的味儿