S01E07
No way.
做梦
The cupcakes don't need to be pretty.
我的蛋糕不需要变漂亮
They compensate by having a great sense of humor.
它们主攻幽默路线
Pretty cupcakes is just another option for our business.
漂亮的蛋糕只是我们事业的另一个路线
People want pretty, we do pretty.
人们喜欢漂亮 我们就做得漂亮
Or people want homemade, we do--
或者人们喜欢自制 我们就...
Wait, where is our homemade?
等等 我们的自制蛋糕呢
I didn't make any tonight.
今晚我没做
You didn't make any?
怎么不做啊
What, you get one piece of constructive criticism
干嘛 就因为人家一次建设性的批评
and you stop making them?
就不再做蛋糕了吗
Max, it's business.
麦克斯 咱们是做生意
And maybe Semhar has a point about making them pretty.
而且西蒙娜说得也不无道理呀
First of all, what does she know about pretty?
她懂什么叫做漂亮吗
The woman has dreadlocks.
一个雷鬼发型的女人懂个毛
Her head looks like the stuff
她那颗头简直就像
you empty out of a vacuum cleaner bag.
吸尘器脏物袋里的垃圾似的
Not pretty.
漂亮个毛呀
Forget her.
先别说她
What's happening with you?
你这态度是干嘛
What's your problem with pretty?
你对"漂亮"有什么意见吗
Don't wave your divas live hand at me.
少用那天后卖弄唱腔手势在我面前晃
I just think society's way too concerned
我觉得现今社会太霸道
with other people's idea of what's pretty.
老要和谐别人心中认为的美
You don't think you can do it.
你觉得自己做不到
That's what this is about.
所以你才顾左右而言他
This isn't about society.
跟社会一点关系都没有
You're afraid you can't do pretty.
你怕自己做不出漂亮的东西
Max, it's a skill. That's all.
麦克斯 这只是门手艺 仅此而已
It's not shameful to not know how to do something.
不会做某事又算不了什么
Didn't you have piano lessons growing up?
小时候学钢琴不都这样吗
Seriously?
你搞笑啊
Look, you and I have a business,
听着 我们要打开门做生意的
and this is a skill we need.
我们需要这门手艺
We're going to that class
我们一起去上课
and we are gonna master how to make pretty roses.
然后学会怎么做出漂亮的玫瑰花
Interested to join our English Wechat Group?
想加入传说中 氛围最好,内容最充实 的口语wx群吗??
plz add WeChat:aojun717,请报暗号:空中英语角