关注微信公众号:为你读英语美文,查看更完整的图文,背景音乐信息
主播:李楠
坐标:香港
来自奥斯卡·王尔德 《给妻子:题我的一本诗集》,送给所有妻子
To my wife - With a Copy of My Poems
By Oscar Wilde
I can write no stately proem
我写不出华丽的序言
As a prelude to my lay;
作为这些短歌的序曲;
From a poet to a poem
我胆敢在此说出的只是
I would dare to say.
一个诗人到一首诗。
For if of these fallen petals
倘若这些凋落的残花
One to you seem fair,
能有一朵你觉得美丽,
Love will waft it till it settles
爱就会将它吹送,
On your hair.
安息 在你的发丝。
And when wind and winter harden
当北风与冬天让一切凝固,
All the loveless land,
一切变成爱的荒原,
It will whisper of the garden,
它就会低诉花园的絮语,
You will understand.
你就会恍然大悟。
【垫乐】
Love me tender-David Davidson
【主播介绍】
李楠:儿子,丈夫,父亲
主播, 制作: 李楠 | 编辑: 永清
图片源于网络
文字,音乐版权归作者或版权方所有