有些故事,彷如一早就知道 | 潇雨特辑
主播:潇雨
每周一,三晚8点公众号首播
今天是女生节,也是潇雨的生日。从大四毕业到今天,从武汉到北京到怀化, 从《彷如一早就知道》 到 《一见钟情》 到 《种种可能》…一转眼,潇雨加入为你读英语美文4年了。
这个故事要从2014年3月说起,会计专业,大四即将毕业的潇雨向为你读英语美文投递了一封邮件,这个声音惊艳了永清和冯静的耳朵。在樱花盛开的武汉,潇雨录制了第一期节目《彷如一早就知道》,我们和潇雨的缘分,彷如一早就知道。
Like I Knew I Would
彷如一早就知道
作者:Crystal Heart
I heard a song yesterday
昨天我听到一首歌
And it reminded me of you
它让我想起了你
I've heard it paly a hundred times before
虽然曾经听过一百遍
But I thought of you and smiled
但我想起你,笑了
I wish that you were here, or I was there
多么希望我们不是天各一方
I guess I miss you
我想,我是想你的
Like I knew I would
彷如我一早就知道
I saw a little boy today
今天我看见一个小男孩
And he reminded me of you
他让我想起了你
I've seen boys play before today but
虽然也见过小男孩们嬉笑玩闹
He made me think of you and how you laughed
但他让我想起了你,还有你的笑
I guess I miss you
我想,我是想你的
And later I was reading back
随后我回忆着
To how things were
往昔的日子
And I was laughing through my tears at the thought of you
一想起你,我的泪水里便透露出笑意
How I wished that you were here, or I was there
多么希望我们能够在一起
And I was missing you
我想念你
Like I knew I would
彷如我一早就知道
And if I never see you again this side of forever
假如在这永恒之门的另一面,我再也不能见到你
Can I tell you that I love you
我还可以告诉你吗?——我爱你
That I'll never forget you
我永远也不会忘记你
Even though you'll forget me
纵然你会忘了我
And that's okay
也无妨
For when I think of you I always smile
因我想起你时,我总会微笑
Like I knew I would
彷如我一早就知道
你相信一见钟情吗?
人生总有许多巧合,两条平行线也可能会有交汇的一天。
2014年的4月底。潇雨在中南民族大学广播台的录音棚里录下了辛波斯卡的《一见钟情》, 录节目的时候,潇雨可能想不到两年后会发生什么故事,但《一见钟情》为之后的故事悄悄埋下了美好的种子….
Love at First Sight
一见钟情
作者:辛波斯卡
They're both convinced
他们彼此深信
that a sudden passion joined them.
是瞬间迸发的热情让他们相遇。
Such certainty is beautiful,
这样的笃定是美丽的,
but uncertainty is more beautiful still
但变化无常更是美丽。
Since they'd never met before, they're sure
既然从未见过面,所以他们确定
that there'd been nothing between them.
彼此并无任何瓜葛。
But what's the word from the streets, staircases, hallways—
但是听听自街道、楼梯、走廊传出的话语——
perhaps they've passed each other a million times?
他俩或许擦肩而过一百万次了吧?
I want to ask them
我想问他们
if they don't remember—
是否记不得了——
a moment face to face in some revolving door.
在旋转门面对面那一刻?
Perhaps a "sorry" muttered in a crowd?
或者在人群中喃喃说出的「对不起」?
A curt "wrong number" caught in the receiver?
或者在听筒截获的唐突的「打错了」?
But I know the answer.
然而我早知他们的答案。
No, they don't remember
是的,他们记不得了。
They'd be amazed to hear
他们会感到诧异,倘若得知
that chance has been toying with them
缘分已玩弄他们
now for years.
多年。
Not quite ready yet
时机尚未成熟
to become their destiny,
还不能成为他们命运,
it pushed them close, drove them apart,
缘分将他们推近又驱离,
it barred their path, stifling a laugh,
阻挡他们的去路,憋住笑声
and then leaped aside.
然後闪到一边。
There were signs and signals,
有一些迹象和信号存在,
even if they couldn't read them yet.
即使他们尚无法解读。
Perhaps three years ago
也许在三年前
or just last Tuesday
又或者就在上个星期二
a certain leaf fluttered
有某片叶子飘舞於
from one shoulder to another?
肩与肩之间?
Something was dropped and then picked up.
有东西掉了又捡了起来?
Who knows, maybe the ball that vanished into childhood's thicket?
天晓得,也许是那个消失於童年灌木丛中的球?
There were doorknobs and doorbells where one touch had covered another beforehand.
还有已被触摸千百遍的门把和门铃。
Suitcases checked and standing side by side.
检查完毕後并排放置的手提箱。
One night, perhaps, the same dream,
有一晚,也许做了同样的梦,
grown hazy by morning.
到了早晨又都变得模糊。
Every beginning
每个开始
is only a sequel, after all,
毕竟都只是续篇,
and the book of events
而充满情节的书本
is always open halfway through.
总是从一半开始看起。
2016年4月的北京,同样在经历短暂的春天,也即将迎来炎热的夏天。潇雨从湖南来到北京,Wilson从成都来到北京,和永清,筱思度过了一个美好的清明假期。这是两年来潇雨和永清,筱思,Wilson的第一次见面,却像老朋友一样没有违和感。
从国家大剧院的音乐会开始,到火锅,再到自己买菜去永清家做饭,最后以长长的聊天结束。聊了工作、聊了节目,聊了又大又远的未来、也聊了又小又近的现实。《一见钟情》,注定了《种种可能》。
...
在接下来的两年时间里,潇雨来到北京,又回到了湖南,和永清面对面坐在一起录节目,也和雲昊坐在一起录制了《有你》的版头,和筱思,陈树,老V,还有我们最亲爱的段阿姨一起深度体验北京…未来还有什么可能,我们不知道,但我们充满期待。
欢迎你留言,分享听节目以来和我们的故事。
▎主播介绍
潇雨:才不是一个没有故事的女同学
文字,音乐,图片非商业用途,版权归作者或版权方所有
▎节目首发,背景音乐,图文资料,更多推送
敬请关注微信公众号:为你读英语美文,ID:readenglishforyou