为你读英语美文·第266期:夏之眠 · 嘉欣,雨点
主播:嘉欣,雨点(3岁)
坐标:西安
Bed in Summer
夏之眠
作者:Robert Louis Stevenson
In winter I get up at night
冬天里我在黑夜起床
And dress by yellow candle-light.
借着黄色烛光穿好衣裳
In summer, quite the other way,
夏天里,恰好反过来,
I have to go to bed by day.
大白天我就得上床。
I have to go to bed and see
我不得不上床,看见
The birds still hopping on the tree,
鸟儿仍在树上蹦蹦跳跳
Or hear the grown-up people’s feet
大人们的脚步声
Still going past me in the street.
还在街上回响
And does it not seem hard to you,
你不觉得这挺难对付吗?
When all the sky is clear and blue,
天空那么晴朗那么蓝,
And I should like so much to play,
我多么想玩,
To have to go to bed by day?
可大白天就得上床。
录制:嘉欣,雨点,制作:永清
文字,音乐,图片非商业用途,版权归作者或版权方所有