inquiry:Words and Expressions
inquiry 询价quotation 报价,标价
price sheet / price list 价格单
promising 有希望的,有前途的a ready market 市场畅销
C.I.F price 到岸价
F.O.B. prices 离岸价
specification 规格
a long- term contract 长期合同
commission 佣金
1. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for greentea.
史密斯先生正在对绿茶进行询价。
2. Our buyers asked for your price list orcatalogue.
我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。
3. Prices quoted should include insurance andfreight to Shanghai.
所报价格需包括到上海的保险和运费。
4. Will you please send us your cataloguetogether with a detailed offer?
请寄样品目录和详细报价。
5. I would like to have your lowest quotationsC.I.F. Shanghai.
希望您报成本加运费、保险费到上海的最低价格。
6. We would appreciate your sending us thelatest samples with their best prices.
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
7. Will you please inform us of the prices atwhich you can supply?
请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
8. If your prices are reasonable, we may placea large order with you.
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
9. If your quality is good and the price issuitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract withyou.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。
10. As there is a growing demand for thisarticle, we have to ask you for a special discount.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
11. We would appreciate your letting us knowwhat discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.
若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
12. Please keep us informed of the latestquotation for the following items.
请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。
13. Now that we have already made an inquiryon your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?
既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
14. As a rule, we deliver all our orderswithin 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of
credit.一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。