Reception 登记入住
C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客
C:Good afternoon. Welcome to our hotel. May I help you?
下午好!欢迎光临我们酒店。能为您效劳吗?
G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.
我要登记住宿。
C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?
好的,先生。请问大名?
G:I’m Brown.
我叫布朗。
C:Do you have a reservation with us Mr. Brown?
布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?
G:Yes, from tonight.
是的,预订了。从今晚开始。
C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生。您预订了从 3 月 5 日到 7 日 3 个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?
1. Single room 单人房
2.twin beds 有两张单人床的房间
3.double 有一张双人床的房间
4.room with two double beds. 有两张双人床的房间
G:Exactly.
对。
C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?
请填写这张登记表好吗?
G:Fine(Fill the form)
好的(填写表格)
C:How would you like to make payment?
您打算如何付款呢?
G:By credit card.
用信用卡。
C:May I take a print of the card ,please?
请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?
G:Sure, here you are.
好的,给你。
G: Can I see the room first ?
我能先看一下房间吗?
C: Of course ,you can . Please wait a moment.
当然可以哦,请你等一下。