包装
wrap [ræp] vi. 包起来
你可能会说…
Where is the gift-wrap counter?
礼品包装柜台在哪儿?
Can you wrap it, please?
您可以把它包装一下吗?
Wrap them together, please.
请把这些包在一起。
Gift wrap it, please.
请按礼品包装。
Just put it in a paper bag, please.
放在纸袋子里就可以了。
Do you charge for gift-wrapping?
礼品包装收费吗?
你可能听到…
Would you like to put the bread in a separate bag?
您想把面包单独放在一个袋子里吗?
Is it as a gift?
是要做礼品吗?
I'll wrap it with a ribbon ['rɪbən].
我会把它打上丝带的。
It's free.
是免费的。
The packing will be extra ['ɛkstrə].
包装费是单收的。
送货
delivery [dɪ'lɪvəri] n.送货
你可能想说…
Is your delivery free?
你们送货是免费的吗?
How much does the delivery cost?
送货是多少钱?
What's the earliest time you might come?
你们最早可能几点来?
Can you deliver it 8 o'clock tonight?
你们能在今晚8点前送到吗?
你可能听到…
24 hours home delivery is guaranteed['gærən'tid].
保证24小时之内送货上门。
It's free within 5 km.
五公里以内免费。
We charge for delivery.
我们送货是收费的。
We will deliver it to your door.
我们将送货上门。
Please fill out this delivery order.
请您填一下这张送货单。