乘坐地铁时,你可能听到:
You can take the uptown R train and get off at 42nd street.
您乘北线方向的R路车到第42街下车。
Please check your change and ticket.
请您当面点清找钱与车票。
Please retain your ticket for inspection.
请保留车票待检。
All passengers,please be careful and stay back.
乘客们请注意安全,往后站。
Please wait behind the yellow line.
请站在黄线以内等候。
Change red line at City Hall station.
在市政府站换成红色地铁。
This barrier may be closed up to one minute prior to departure of each train.
此站台防护屏会在发车前一分钟内关闭。
【乘坐公交】
国外到公交车有售票员到不多,一半都需要主动投币活着到售票机上购票。
车票到形式也很多,有单程票,往返票,还有多次及按照时间段计价(如一天、三天、一周,等等)到车票。
比如一天有效的车票(one-day ticket)可以在当天无限次使用。
你可能会听到/听到:
Be Ware Of Pinching谨防夹脚
Do not Lean Against the Door 请勿靠门
Priority Seat爱心座位
Service Telephone服务电话
No Food and Drink禁止(在车厢内)吃食品与喝饮料
Do Not Lean Out不要探出窗外
I don’t know where the bus stop is.
我不知道公交车站在哪儿。
(Pls tell me where the bus stop is.请告诉我公交车站在哪儿。)
How much is the fare?
多少钱一张票?
Where does this bus go?
这趟车开往哪里?
Does this bus take me to the National Museum?
这趟车到国家博物馆吗?
I wanna go to the movie theater,how many stops are there before I get off?
我想去这家电影院,我要坐多少站才能下车呢?
What shall I do when I get off?
下车后我该怎么走?
Is this seat taken?
这个座位有人吗?
Call me at Central Park stop,please.
到了中心公园站,请叫我一声。
At which station shall I get off?
我应该在哪一站下?
你可能会听到:
U should take Tram NO.2.
你应该坐12路电车。
Thirty cents.Drop it in the box.
三十美分。把钱投放到钱币箱里。
Move to the rear(of the bus),please.
请往后走。