复习:
意外1 这里没有这个人
意外2 要找的人不在
意外三 抱歉这么晚打来
1. I'm sorry to call you so late.
对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time.
抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early.
我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I'm sorry to call you so early.
对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour.
很抱歉在这时打扰你。
意外4、有急事时的表达方法
1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
翻译 :
1. 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。
意外5:现在不方便接电话
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。
意外6:请你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他马上来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗?
让你久等了
1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
***有时候真的让人久等时,说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式"to have kept you~"
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。