You tell me it gets better, it gets better in time
你告诉我一切都会好起来,会好起来
You say pull myself together, pull it together, you'll be fine
你说只要我振作起来,我就会变好
Tell me what the hell do you know, what do you know?
告诉我你知道什么?你知道什么?
Tell me how the hell could you know, how could you know?
告诉我你怎么知道?你怎么知道?
Till it happens to you, you don't know how it feels
它没有发生在你的身上,你不会知道那种感觉
How it feels
那种感觉
Till it happens to you, you won't know it won't be real
它没有发生在你的身上,你不会感受过这种真实的痛苦
No it won't be real
这种真实的痛苦
Won't know how it feels
你不会知道这种感觉
You tell me hold your head up, hold you head up and be strong
你告诉我:“抬起我的头,抬起头,强大起来;
'Cause when you fall you gotta get up, you gotta get up and move on
因为当你跌倒你要爬起来,你要爬起来继续走下去。”
Tell me how the hell can you talk, how can you talk?
告诉我你有什么资格这样说?你有什么资格?
'Cause until you've walked where I've walked, it's just all talk
你没有走过我走过的路,你说的一切都是空谈
Till it happens to you, you don't know how it feels
它没有发生在你的身上,你不会知道那种感觉
How it feels
那种感觉
Till it happens to you, you won't know it won't be real (how would you know?)
它没有发生在你的身上,你不会感受过这种真实的痛苦(你怎么会知道?)
No it won't be real (how would you know?)
这种真实的痛苦(你怎么会知道?)
Won't know how I feel
你不会知道我的感受
Till your world burns and crashes
除非你的世界也曾如我一样燃烧崩塌
Till you're at the end, the end of your rope
除非你也曾面临过那种绝境
Till you're standing in my shoes
除非你经历过我的痛苦
I don't wanna hear a thing from you, from you, from you
不然我不想听你说那些空洞的话,那些话,那些话
'Cause you don't know
因为你根本不知道!
Till it happens to you, you don't know how I feel
它没有发生在你的身上,你不会知道我的感受
How I feel, how I feel
我的感受,我的痛苦
Till it happens to you, you won't know it won't be real (how would you know?)
它没有发生在你的身上,你不会感受过这种真实的痛苦(你怎么会知道?)
No it won't be real (how would you know?)
这种真实的痛苦(你怎么会知道?)
Won't know how it feels (hey)
不会知道这种感觉
Till it happens to you, happens to you, happens to you
它没有发生在你的身上,它没有发生在你的身上,它没有发生在你的身上
Happens to you, happens to you, happens to you (how would you know?)
它没有发生在你的身上,它没有发生在你的身上,它没有发生在你的身上(你怎么会知道?)
Till it happens to you
它没有发生在你的身上
You won't know how I feel
你不会知道我的感受
Till It Happens To You