•〔我已是个将死之人,只没有找到长眠之处〕•
【There was a time above……】
-曾经有段时间……
【The time before……】
-那时候……
【There were perfect things.】
-一切都很完美。
【Diamond absolutes.】
-犹如钻石。
【Now I'm exhuasted hating him. 】
-现在我恨他恨得筋疲力尽。
【Years and years and years of it.】
-那么多那么多年的痛苦。
【It's not enough.】
-这还不够
【No】
-不
【Breath is just a clock ticking.】
-呼吸只不过是摆动的摇钟。
【Shaking,sweating,there maybe some hallucinations.We'llgive you something to stabilize your heart stop you having scizures.】
-发抖,出汗,可能还有一些幻觉出现。我们会给你一些药物稳定你的心率,让你停止痉挛。
【I'm going to die?】
-我要死了吗?
【You're not going to die.】
-你不会死的。
【I don't mind.】
-没关系。
〔I want to die〕
【And then when you really die,yet nobody will believe it. But they'll believe your died to give your bottom.】
-当然,当你真的死了,毫无人相信。但是他们会相信死亡会让你的肉体安放。
【Go an forever.】
-并且与天地长眠。
【Perhaps……】
-也许……
【The only way to move on…is to become more detached from yourself.】
-唯一能释怀的方法…从自我中解脱出来。
【and more touch to someone else】
-然后加强与别的事物的联系。
【To feel.】
-去感受。
【Of course,the other danger is,without bitterness spite,sarcasm,snobbery,and self-loathing.】
-当然,另一种危险的是,除了痛苦,怨恨,嘲讽,势力,和自我厌恶以外。
【There might be nothing left.】
-可能发现所剩无几。
【Perhaps】
-也许
【Or】
-或者
【think what you could put there instead】
-想想你将那些替换城什么
【I just turned 18.】
-我刚刚十八岁。
【And I think I understand……】
-我认为我明白了……
【What people mean to each other】
-人对彼此的意义。
〔But then…everything's a miracle,man. It's miracle we don't melt in the bath like a piece of soup〕
-话说回来,一切事情都是奇迹。我们没有像块儿肥皂一样融化在浴室里便是个奇迹。