Jon: I want you to know, you&`&re the most important thing in my life.
约翰:我想让你知道,你是我生命中最重要的!
Garfield: Let me sleep, please.
加菲:求你了,让我睡会儿吧!
Jon: Before I met you, my life had no meaning. I was incomplete.
约翰:在我遇见你之前,生命毫无光彩,我是不完整的。
Garfield: Oh, you still are really.
加菲:其实你现在还是那样的。
Jon: I guess what I&`&m trying to say is... will you marry me?
约翰:我想说,嫁给我吧?
Garfield: Eh? Marriage? Well, this is kind of sudden. There may be some legal issues here. Look, I like you, but not as a spouse.Maybe as a servant, we could stay together, make it work.
加菲:嗯?结婚?太突然了吧。好像有点法律问题。听着,我挺喜欢你的,但不是作为配偶,是仆人,我们生活在一起,还可以吧。
Jon: So what do you say... Liz?
约翰:你觉得怎么样,丽兹?
Garfield: Wait a second. Liz? Liz?
加菲:等等。丽兹?丽兹?
Jon: Garfield.
约翰:加菲!
Garfield: Liz is a girl. No, worse. She&`&s a girl vet.
加菲:丽兹是个女孩。不,比这还糟,一个女兽医。
Jon: Turkey&`&s ready.
约翰:火鸡烤好了。
Garfield: Well, I think Jon has touched bottom now. Hmm, we gotta put an end to this torture. Time for a new DJ, Somebody take my temperature.
加菲:我看约翰是无可救药了,我们得结束这种煎熬。得换个新调频了,好兴奋,谁给我量个体温。
Jon: Garfield !
约翰:加菲!
Garfield: Whoa! Man, you have changed.
加菲:啊,兄弟,你彻底变了!
Jon: I can&`&t have you messing this up for me okay?
约翰:我不允许你把这给我搞砸了,行吗?
Garfield: Oh, I get it. It&`&s her/she doesn&`&t like our music. whatever happened to Jon? My metal-head guy. My dude. You were so much cooler when you wore a mullet.
加菲:我明白了,原来是因为她!她不喜欢我们的音乐。约翰到底怎么了?我那喜欢重金属摇滚的兄弟。你平时可帅多了。
Jon: Now stay here.
约翰:现在,哪都不许去,待在这里。
Garfield: So much cooler. I suppose she likes this haircut.
加菲:帅多了,我猜她喜欢这个发型。
Jon: Coming!
约翰:快进来!
Garfield: Tell me she likes it the way it is now.
加菲:告诉我她还是喜欢现在的样子。
Jon: Hey, Liz.
约翰:嗨,丽兹!
Liz: Jon, I have incredible news. Guess who&`&s going to be speaking at this year&`&s fund-raiser for the royal Animal Conservancy.
丽兹:我有个令人难以置信的消息,你猜猜看,谁将成为今年皇家动物保护协会年度筹款会的发言人?
Jon: Siegfried and Roy?
约翰:塞菲儿德和罗伊?
Liz: Oh, come on.
丽兹:再猜猜。
Jon: Just Siegfried?
约翰:就塞菲儿德自己?
LIZ: Jane Goodall dropped out at the last minute because she&`&s nursing a sick chimp and they asked me. I mean it&`&s gonna be at this really cool castle on a huge estate.
丽兹:因为要照顾一只患病的猩猩,珍·古道尔在最后一分钟放弃了。他们让我去,我是说,我就要出现在那巨大山庄的城堡里了。
Jon: Well, Liz, that.. that&`&s...
约翰:哦,丽兹,那真是……
Liz: I am flying to London tomorrow morning. Can you believe it?
丽兹:我明天就要飞往伦敦了,真是难以置信。
Jon: What?
约翰:什么?
Liz: I mean, I have to pack, and... Oh, are these rose petals and candles?
丽兹:我是说,我得去收拾行李了,啊,鲜花和蜡烛?
Jon: Yeah, well, Liz, I have, have some... some important news of... of... of my own. Uh...
约翰:是的,丽兹,我有些个人重要的事情要和你说……
Garfield: Hey, me too. Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight? I was hoping you&`&d say yes. You have made me so very, very cat-happy.
加菲:嘿,我也是。对不起,你相信一见钟情吗?我希望你的回答是肯定的。你令我非常非常开心。
Jon: Uh...
约翰:呃……
Liz: Well, come on. What&`&s the news?
丽兹:是吗,快点,什么事情?
Jon: The news is, I, uh... I finally house-trained Odie.
约翰:那就是……我终于教会欧蒂在固定的地方大小便了。
Liz: Really?
丽兹:真的?
Jon: Yeah.
约翰:是的。
Liz: That would explain the rose petals. I have to pack. I&`&m so sorry about dinner. But you know what? I will send your regards to the queen. Okay, congratulations on Odie.
丽兹:原来玫瑰花瓣是这么回事。我得去收拾行李了。晚餐的事很抱歉,不过我会把你的问候带给女王,嗨,祝贺你,欧蒂。
Jon: Oh, oh, yeah.And, hey, you, too.They&`&re lucky to have you.
约翰:是的,是的,也祝贺你,有你真是他们的幸运。
Liz: Bye.
丽兹:再见。
Garfield: Oh, I thought she&`&d never leave.
加菲:啊,我还以为她永远不会离开呢。
Jon: Garfield, you ate the whole turkey?
约翰:加菲,你吃了整个烤鸡?
Garfield: Well, yeah.
加菲:嗯,是的。
Jon: What are you doing with this? Oh, never mind She&`&s already off to... good staff?
约翰:你到底做了什么,算了,反正她也走了……
Garfield: Well, come on, cheer up. I saved you the wish bone.
加菲:嗨,振作起来吧,我给你留着鸡叉骨呢?
Jon: There &`&s nothing i can do.
约翰:看来我无能为力了。
Garfield: