If it is possible to know the life you will confront in advance.
如果提前了解,你们要面对的人生。
Will you still have the courage to embrace it?
不知你们是否,还会有勇气前来?
What you've seen and heard
看见的和听到的
Often dispirits you
经常会令你们沮丧
The mundane world is so solid
世俗是这样的强大
That even the thought of making a difference seems impossible
强大到生不出改变他们的念头来
But, if you were given the chance to know your life lying ahead
可是如果有机会,提前解了你们的人生
Knowing that youth is just these days but nothing more than that
知道青春,也不过只有这些日子
Will you still
不知你们是否,
Care about the things that this mundane world expects you to?
还会在意那些世俗希望你们在意的事情
Like one's glory depends on how much he or she possess
比如占有多少才更荣耀
Like one must own something in order to be loved.
拥有什么,才能被爱
When you grow up,
等你们长大
You will feel the joy of the green sprout
你们会因绿芽冒出土地而喜悦
You will cheer for the rising sun
会对初升的朝阳欢呼跳跃
You will also bring kindness and warmth to others.
也会给别人善意,和温暖
However, while giving your praise to others
但是却会在赞美别的生命的同时
You always forget how precious you are
常常,甚至永远地,忘了自己的珍贵
May you remember your preciousnessto resist malice during hard time
愿你在被打击时,记起你的珍贵,抵抗恶意
May you have infinite faith in your preciousness when you lost your way
愿你在迷茫时,坚信你的珍贵,
Love what your love, do what you do and listen to your heart
爱你所爱,行你所行,听从你心
May you be young forever.
无问西东