66. It's Nap Time
第66课 现在是午睡时间
Mr. Mishima, a Japanese tourist, enters a bank in Milan, Italy. (M=Mishima; T=bank teller)
来自日本的观光客三岛先生走进意大利米兰市的一家银行。
Uh, excuse me...
嗯, 对不起……
Zzzzzz...
(打呼声)
EXCUSE ME!
(大叫)对不起!
Aggghhh! What do you want? You scared the life out of me!
啊……!你想干什么?吓死我了!
I'd like to cash a traveler's check, please.
我想麻烦你兑现一张旅行支票。
At this hour? You must be kidding!
现在这个时间吗?你一定在开玩笑!
But it's two in the afternoon.
可是现在已经下午两点了。
That's right─and as usual, it's nap time. Come back at three or four.
没错 ── 老样子, 现在是午睡时间。三、四点再来吧。
We don't work the same hours as you do in your country.
我们和你们国家工作的时间不一样。
But I have to cash this check. I have no cash!
可是我得把这张支票兑现。我身上没钱了!
Don't worry. You won't need any cash. All of Italy is asleep at the moment.
放心。你用不着现金。现在全意大利都在睡觉。
Zzzzzz...