学更多地道英语口语,关注公众微信【英语口语】微信号:kouyu8,如果想系统学习提高英语口语能力,报名吉米老师听力口语特训班,百度传课网chuanke.com 搜索:听力口语特训班,看到第一个即可报名,606个同学报名啦,100%好评哦!
nest!
伯德太太
Mrs. Bird.
干什么?
What?
你为什么不看看,你这是去哪
Hey, why didn't you look where you were going?
闭上你的臭嘴
Ah, shut your piehole.
伯德太太 你救了我
Mrs Bird, you saved me. - Oh!
帕丁顿 -一只熊Paddington! - A bear.慢着点 我现在头特别疼Go easy. I have a dreadful headache.我回来了Hello?
嗨 爸爸 -你好 布朗先生- Hi, Dad. - Hello, Mr Brown.
哈,你好 --什么情况?- Hello. - What's going on?
多有爱的惊喜啊 我没想到你回来这么早What a lovely surprise. I didn't expect you home so early.
-今天看起来有点特别啊 -再加点糖- Something special's going on. - More sugar.
-噢喔,看看这个 大家好啊 嗨,爸爸- Look at this. Hello, everyone. - Hi, Dad.
-嘿,大伙计,你在煮什么? -果酱啊,布朗先生- Hi, big fella. What's cooking? - Marmalade, Mr Brown.
-来,尝一下 -嗯,美味- Go on, have a taste. - Hmm, delicious.
一片三明治就能提供一只熊一天 所需的所有维生素和矿物质Just one sandwich contains all the vitamins and minerals a bear needs for the whole day.
那么,那就意味着我就不用吃蔬菜了?So does that mean I don't have to eat vegetables?
-他说的是熊,不是人 -算了吧,乔纳森 - He said "Bear", not "Boy". - Sorry, Jonathan.
-谢谢 朱迪 -朱迪- Thank you,Judy. - Judy.
有没有人看见... 谢谢 伯德太太Now, has anyone seen... Ah, thank you, Mrs Bird.
我认为每个家庭都应该有个果酱日I think every home should have a marmalade day.
-还要有只熊 -尤其是要有只熊- And a bear. - Especially a bear.
家Home.
亲爱的露西阿姨Dear Aunt Lucy.
很抱歉这么久没写信,但是最近发生了太多的事情I'm sorry I haven't written sooner but so much has been happening.
我甚至见到了那位探险家的女儿I even met the explorer's daughter,
但是她想把我做成标本 所以呢 伯德太太把她从屋顶扔了下去but she tried to stuff me, so Mrs Bird threw her off a roof.
米莉森特·克莱德...Millicent Clyde...
法官觉得蹲监狱对她没有什么用处The judge didn't think that prison would do her any good.
所以判她进行社区义务服务So instead, he gave her community service...
不,求求你,除了这个判什么都行No, please! Anything! Anything but that!
...在宠物动物园..In the petting zoo.
-动作快点 牛粪女 -那不是我的味道- Get a move on, dung breath! - It's not my breath!
回到温沙花园,生活变得不一样了Back in Windsor Gardens, life is very different.
伯德太太说这是因为一切都安定了下来Mrs Bird says it's because things are finally set fair
她膝盖的病也好了起来and it's had a tremendous effect on her knees.
朱迪的窘迫症也好转了Judy's embarrassment is clearing up
她甚至让布朗夫人见了托尼and she's even let Mrs Brown meet Tony.
-你什么都不能说 -当然不说- You can't say anything. - Of course not.
-你也不能碰我 -我不碰任何人,亲爱的- You can't touch me. - I won't touch anyone, darling.
-你也不能在哭 -不会- And you're not gonna cry. - No! No.
-就是我现在心里七上八下的There's just a lot going on in my heart right now.
我们处理问题的方式非常不同We process things very differently, you and I.
-我知道 -很好- I know. - Good.
妈妈,这是托尼Mum, this is Tony.
-欢迎你来到我们家 -妈妈- Welcome to the family. - Oh. Mum!
对不起,对不起,我没有哭Sorry. Sorry. Not crying.
亨利?Henry?
对不起 I'm sorry about her.
她有点奇怪 但是... 我们都一样She's weird. Er, but we all are.
喝茶吗 不喝吗Tea, anyone? No? No.
布朗先生正在帮助乔纳森造大火箭And Mr Brown is helping Jonathan build an enormous rocket.
你确定 爸爸?Are you sure about this, Dad?
如果这个火箭送上天If we're gonna get this bad boy into orbit,
我们需要所有的硝化甘油we're gonna need all the nitroglycerin.
虽然乔纳森还是怀疑他父亲的安全意识Although Jonathan worries about his father's reckless attitude to safety.
休斯顿,我们可能遇到了问题Houston, we may have a problem.
快躲Duck!
布朗夫人说,在伦敦每一个人都是不同的Mrs Brown says that in London, everyone is different,
这就意味着任何人都能融入伦敦but that means anyone can fit in.
我想她是对的I think she must be right,
因为虽然我和任何人都不一样,但我有了家的感觉because although I don't look like anyone else,I really do feel at home.
我永远都不会和别人一样 但是没有关系
I will never be like other people, but that's alright.
因为我是一只熊
Because I am a bear.
一只叫做帕丁顿的熊
A bear called Paddington.