A 1-point game
比赛差1分
Bang for the win!
科比投出致胜一球!
Dear Basketball,
亲爱的篮球,
From the moment, I started rolling my dad's tube socks, and shooting imaginary game-winning shots in the Great Western Forum.
自那刻,我卷起了老爸的长筒袜,想象着,在西部大论坛球馆投进了那颗致胜球。
I knew one thing was real: I fell in love with you.
我确信了有一事是真实的:就是我爱上了你。
A love so deep I gave you my all — from my mind and body, to my spirit and soul.
爱是如此的深邃,让我愿意奉献一切从我的身心,到我的灵魂以及所思所绪。
As a six-year-old boy, deeply in love with you, I never saw the end of the tunnel.
做为一名六岁,深爱着你的小男孩,我从未看见这隧道的尽头。
I only saw myself running out of one.
只看见自己一直朝着那个方向迈进。
And so I ran.
所以我飞奔而去。
I ran up and down every court, after every loose ball for you.
我在篮球场挥洒汗水,只为争取得到你。
You asked for my hustle, I gave you my heart, because it came with so much more.
你希望我努力,而我给了你全部,只因我明白你将回报我更多。
I played through the sweat and hurt, not because challenge called me, but because YOU called me.
我挺过受伤和汗水,并不是因为挑战在那里呼唤我,而是因为你在召唤我。
I did everything for YOU, because that's what you do.
我为你尽了一切努力,因为你也这样对我。
When someone makes you feel as alive as you've made me feel.
你被赋予了生命,正如你赋予我生命。
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream, and I'll always love you for it.
你给了一名六岁男孩关于湖人的美梦,至此我永远爱你。
But I can't love you obsessively for much longer.
但我不能在为你痴迷下去了。
This season is all I have left to give.
这赛季是我仅剩所能献给你的。
My heart can take the pounding, my mind can handle the grind, but my body knows it's time to say goodbye.
我的心能够忍受打击,我的意志能够战胜煎熬,但我的身体知道...该说再见了...
And that's OK. I'm ready to let you go.
好吧!我准备好让你走了。
I want you to know now, so we both can savor every moment we have left together.
现在我想让你知晓,这样我们便可珍惜剩下的时光。
The good and the bad.
不论是好的和坏的。
We have given each other all that we have.
我们已经给了彼此拥有的一切。
And we both know, no matter what I do next, I'll always be that kid with the rolled up socks garbage can in the corner.
而我们都明白,接下来的旅途不论做些什么,我永远是那个孩子,穿着老爸的直筒袜,瞄准角落里的垃圾罐。
5 seconds on the clock, ball in my hands.
倒数五秒,手中握着篮球。
5、4、3、2、1 。。。
Love you always, Kobe
一如既往爱你的,科比