一、原文及翻译:
(一)
Do you like green eggs and ham?
你喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿吗?
I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham.
我不喜欢,山姆是我。我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿。
Would you like them here or there?
你想在这儿还是那儿吃绿鸡蛋和火腿?
I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不想在这儿吃,也不想在那儿吃。我在哪儿都不想吃绿鸡蛋和火腿。我不喜欢他们,山姆是我。
(二)
Would you like them in a house? Would you like them with a mouse?
你想在房子里吃吗?你想和老鼠一起吃吗?
I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不想在房子里吃,也不想和老鼠一起吃。我既不想在这里吃,也不想在那里吃。我在哪儿都不想吃绿鸡蛋和火腿。我不喜欢他们,山姆是我。
(三)
Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?
你想在盒子里吃吗?你想和狐狸一起吃吗?
Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse.
I would not eat them here or there.
I would not eat them anywhere.
I would not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
不在盒子里吃。不和狐狸一起吃。不在房子里吃。不和老鼠一起吃。
我既不想在这里吃,也不想在那里吃。我在哪儿都不想吃。
我不想吃绿鸡蛋和火腿。我不喜欢它们,山姆是我。
(四)
Would you? Could you? In a car?
Eat them! Eat them!
Here they are.
那你愿不愿意,要不要在车里吃?
吃呀!吃呀!
给你呀。
I would not, could not, in a car.
我不愿意,也不要在车里吃。
You may like them. You will see. You may like them in a tree!
你也许会喜欢的。试试看。你也许会喜欢在树上吃。
I would not, could not in a tree. Not in a car! You let me be.
I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不愿意,也不要在树上吃。不要在车上吃!你别缠着我啦!我不想在盒子里吃。我不想和狐狸一起吃。我不想在房子里吃。我不想和老鼠一起吃。我既不想在这里吃,也不想在那里吃。我在哪儿都不愿意吃。我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿。我不喜它们,山姆是我。
(五)
A train! A train!
火车!火车!
A train! A train!
火车!火车!
Couldy ou, would you, on a train?
在火车上,你能吃吗,你会吃吗?
Not on a train! Not in a tree!
不在火车上!不在树上!
Not in a car! Sam! Let me be!
不在车上!萨姆!你放过我吧!
I would not, could not, in a box.
我不会也不能在盒子里吃
I could not, would not, with a fox.
我不能也不会和狐狸一起吃
I will not eat them with a mouse.
我不会和老鼠一起吃的
I will not eat them in a house.
我不会在房子里吃的
I will not eat them here or there.
我不会在这里或者在那里吃的
I will not eat them anywhere.
我在任何地方都不会吃的
I do not eat green eggs and ham.
我不吃绿鸡蛋和火腿
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不喜欢它们,“萨姆就是我”
(六)
Say!
假如说!
In the dark?
在黑洞洞的地方?
Here in the dark!
这就是在黑洞洞的地方!
Would you, could you, in the dark?
在黑洞洞的地方,你想吃,你能吃吗?
I would not, could not, in the dark.
在黑洞洞的地方,我不会吃,也不能吃
(七)
Would you, could you, in the rain?
在雨里,你会吃,你能吃吗?
I would not, could not, in the rain.
我不会,也不能在雨里吃
Not in the dark. Not on a train.
不在黑洞洞的地方 不在火车里
Not in a car. Not in a tree.
不在车里 不在树上
I do not like them, Sam, you see.
你看,萨姆,我不喜欢它们
Not in a house. Not in a box.
不在屋子里 不在盒子里
Not with a mouse. Not with a fox.
不和老鼠一起 不和狐狸一起
I will not eat them here or there.
我在不会在这里或者在那里吃它们
I do not like them anywhere!
我不会在任何地方吃它们!
(八)
You do not like green eggs and ham?
你不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿吗?
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不喜欢它们,“萨姆就是我”
(九)
Could you, would you, with a goat?
你能,你会和山羊一起吃吗?
I would not, could not, with a goat!
我不会,不能,和山羊一起吃!
(十)
Would you, could you, on a boat?
你会,你能在船上吃吗?
I could not, would not, on a boat.
我不能,我不会,在船上吃
I will not, will not, with a goat.
我不会,不会,和山羊一起吃
I will not eat them in the rain.
我不会再雨里吃它们
I will not eat them on a train.
我不会再火车上吃它们
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
不在黑洞洞的地方!不在树上!
Not in a car! You let me be!
不在车里!你放过我吧!
I do not like them in a box.
我不喜欢在盒子里吃它们
I do not like them with a fox.
我不喜欢和狐狸一起吃它们
I will not eat them in a house.
我不喜欢在房子里吃它们
I do not like them with a mouse.
我不喜欢和老鼠一起吃它们
I do not like them here or there.
我不喜欢在这里或者在那里吃它们
I do not like them ANYWHERE!
我不喜欢在任何地方吃它们!
I do not like green eggs and ham!
我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿!
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不喜欢它们,“萨姆就是我”
(十一)
You do not like them.
你不喜欢它们
So you say.
你只是说说
Try them! Try them!
试试吧!试试吧!
And you may.
然后你会喜欢的
Try them and you may, I say.
我说,试一试你就会喜欢的
(十二)
Sam!
萨姆
If you will let me be, I will try them.
如果你能放过我,我就试着尝尝
You will see.
你看着吧
(十三)
Say!
说真的!
I like green eggs and ham!
我喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿!
I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!
我真的喜欢!我喜欢它们,“萨姆就是我”!
And I would eat them in a boat.
这样我就会喜欢在船上吃它们
And I would eat them with a goat...
这样我就会喜欢和山羊一起吃它们
And I will eat them in the rain.
这样我就会在雨里吃它们
And in the dark. And on a train.
在黑洞洞的地方 在火车上
And in a car. And in a tree.
在车上 在树上
They are so good, so good, you see!
它们真好吃,真好吃,你看啊!
So I will eat them in a box.
所以我会在盒子里吃它们
And I will eat them with a fox.
我也会和狐狸一起吃它们
And I will eat them in a house.
我也会在房子里吃它们
And I will eat them with a mouse.
我也会和老鼠一起吃它们
And I will eat them here and there.
我也会在这里在那里吃
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!
说真的!我会在任何地方吃它们!
(十四)
I do so like green eggs and ham!
我真的非常喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿!
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Thank you, Sam-I-am!
谢谢你,“萨姆就是我”!
二、词汇讲解
Sam、am、ham 其中[am]的发音是【æm】由大口的【æ】和鼻音【m】组成
green、see、tree 其中[ee]发长音【i:】
there、where 其中[ere]发双元音【εə】
Here 其中的[ere]发【iə】
温馨提示:这里有一个小错误,很抱歉,大家自行修改一下;here、where、there,其中后面两个的发音是一样的发双元音【εə】;第一个是发【iə】
house、mouse 其中[ouse]发【aus】由双元音【au】和后面的清辅音【s】组成
box、fox 其中[ox]发【ɔks】由短音【ɔ】加后面的[x]发【ks】的音组成
Would、Could 其中[ould]发【ud】是由短元音【u】加上后面的浊辅音【d】
car、are 其中[ar]发长音【a:】;这里的押韵词,词性不同,一个是名词,一个是系动词。
Here they are 给你呀;
You let me be 你就让我这么待着,或者是你别纠缠我了;
train、rain 火车,其中[ai]发双元音【ei】加上后面的尾音、鼻音【n】,注意之前讲过的清辅音【tr】的发音
Say 嘿,加强语气的意味;
dark 漆黑;
goat、boat 其中[oa]发双元音【əu】
So you say 你这么说;
You will see 走着瞧吧;
I do so like green eggs and ham! 我确实很喜欢绿蛋和火腿,一个强调的语句。