为你,千亿岁月亦心甘情愿
I ’ve waited a hundred years.
千百时光执著等待,
But I ’d wait a million more for you.
为你,千亿岁月亦心甘情愿,
Nothing prepared me for,
我不知道如何承受这爱情的攻势,
What the privilege of being yours would do.
不知与你相守会带来什么幻梦,
If I had only felt the warmth within your touch,
若我所感知仅有你温暖触碰,
If I had only seen how you smile when you blush,
若我所在乎仅是你娇羞笑颜,
Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough,
若我所注意仅是你专注时抿紧的嘴唇,
I would have known what I was living for all along.
你就是我生之意义,
What I ’ve been living for.
我为之生存的一切,
Your love is my turning page,
你的爱是我崭新的人生,
Where only the sweetest words remain.
这个世界仅有甜言蜜语,
Every kiss is a cursive line,
每一道轻吻都如撰写情诗,
Every touch is a redefining phrase.
每一次触碰都是重塑人生,
I surrender who I ’ve been for who you are,
你让我不再像我,只为成为你的我,
For nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.
保护脆弱的你是我变强的动力,
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours,
若我早知与你相恋是如此美妙,
Well,I would have known what I ’ve been living for all along.
你就是我生之意义,
What I ’ve been living for.
我为之生存的一切,
Though we ’re tethered to the story we must tell,
我们的故事必须有一个结局,
When I saw you,well,I knew we ’d tell it well.
当瞥见你的倩影,
With a whisper,we will tame the vicious seas.
细语悄然,肆虐的大海也为我们的爱轻歌,
Like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees,
羽毛之轻也可使王朝覆灭。
文章来源:Sleeping at Last《Turning Page》