《Come away death》
Come away, come away, death,
过来吧,过来吧,死神!
And in sad cypress let me be laid.
让我横陈在凄凉的柏棺的中央;
Fly away, fly away breath,
飞去吧,飞去吧,浮生!
I am slain by a fair cruel maid.
我被害于一个狠心的貌美如花的姑娘。
My shroud of white, stuck all with yew,O, prepare it!
为我罩上白色的殓衾铺满紫衫;
My part of death, no one so true did share it.
没有一个真心的人为我而悲哀。
Not a flower, not a flower sweet
莫让一朵花儿甜柔,
On my black coffin let there be strown.
撒上了我那黑色的、黑色的棺材;
Not a friend, not a friend greet
没有一个朋友迓候
My poor corpse, where my bones shall be thrown.
我尸身,不久我的骨骼将会散开。
A thousand thousand sighs to save,Lay me, O, where
免得多情的人们千万次的感伤,
Sad true lover never find my grave,To weep there!
请把我埋葬在无从凭吊的荒场。