Happiness is a decision you make.
Too many people think of happiness as the ultimate goal of life.
有太多人把幸福当作人生的终极目标,
But, if you’re waiting for happiness to arrive then it’s likely that it never will!
但如果你只是等待幸福来敲门,幸福可能永远都不会到来!
You’re always wanting something more, always looking forward to a time when you’ll be “happy”.
你总是期待得到更多,总是期待着你变“幸福”的那一刻。
And, if you fall into this trap, you’ll never reach that goal.
然而,如果你陷入这种思维陷阱,那你永远也达不到这个目的。
Happiness should not be your life’s goal, it should be your life!
幸福不该是生活的目标,它应该是生活本身!
The only time to be happy is right now! It’s a state of mind, not a set of accomplishments or the accumulation of material things.
幸福唯一该存在的时刻,就是每时每刻的现在!它是一种心态,而不是一连串的成就,或者物质财富的积累。
You must accept that life will always have challenges and things will not always go your way.
你必须要接受的是:生活中总会有挑战,事情不会总朝着你期望的方向发展。
Instead of feeling disappointed when things don’t work out the way you’d hoped, feel grateful for the experience.
事情的发展不如你所愿时不要沮丧,你要对拥有这次体验心存感激。
Instead of dreaming of a brighter, happier, richer tomorrow, make today as wonderful as you can.
不要幻想着明天会更美好、更幸福、更富有,要尽可能精彩地过好今天。
Happiness is a conscious decision and that I can make it right now.
幸福是我此刻就能做出的有意识的决定。
Thinking of the future and having aspirations is essential to leading a happy and fulfilled life.
思考未来、胸怀大志是幸福美满生活的基础,
The trick is not to let thoughts of the future overshadow your enjoyment of the present and the appreciation of the things and people you have in your life right now!
关键在于不要让对未来的思考掩盖当下的快乐和对现在生活中人和事的感激!
There is no way to happiness: happiness is the way!
没有通往幸福的路:幸福本身就是一条路!
Stop waiting for happiness to arrive and simply decide to be happy!
不要再等着幸福登门了,你需要做的仅仅是决定幸福地活着!
It’s not some great goal or destination, it’s a journey and a way of life.
这不是什么伟大的目的目标,只是生命的旅程和道路。
Do you know what love is?
你知道爱是什么吗?
I think it's a hot bath.
我认为它就像是泡热水澡。
What happens to things when you leave them in a bath for too long?
而如果你把东西在浴缸里放太久,会发生什么?
They get soft and fall apart.
它们会变软,然后变得支离破碎。
It's a war. Life is a war. The things we endure are battles of this war.
爱是一场战争。人生是就是一场战争。我们忍受的一切都是这场战争中的一场场战役。
Let's look back into history, into all those disasters that people have survived from.
让我们回望历史吧,看看人类挺过的所有那些灾难。
Who are the survivors? The lovers or the fighters?
最后幸存的是谁?是恋人?还是战士?
Yes, the answer is clear.
答案当然很明显。
All those romantic stories and political propagandas keep selling us this lie that love is going to save us.
所有的那些浪漫故事和政治宣传都在向我们兜售一种谎言:爱会拯救我们。
But no, sometimes all it does is just make us stupid and weak.
但并不是这么回事,有时候爱只能让我们变蠢、变软弱。
The hard truth is: Love isn't going to save us. It's what we have to save.
真相很残酷:爱是拯救不了我们的。它是我们需要去拯救的东西。
Pain makes us strong enough to do it. All our scars, our anger, our despair, they are the armor.
而痛苦能让我们强大到足以去拯救它。我们的那些伤痕、那些愤怒、那些绝望,是我们的盔甲。
Some say life loves the sinners best because their fire burns the brightest.
有些人说上天最眷顾的其实是那些罪人,因为这些人的生命之火最为明亮。
So this is my point of view: There's no love for the weak, because they cannot protect it.
所以,这就是我的观点:弱者是不会拥有爱的,因为他们没有办法保护它。
It's only for the strong.
只有强者才能拥有它。
And that's why you have to fight. That's why you have to burn.
这就是为什么你必须奋斗下去。这就是为什么你必须燃烧。