【小听童中英文双语故事】海豹萨米2 Sammy the Seal2下集
小听童微信公众号:xtingtong
P36. Some children were standing in line. Sammy got in line too.
"What are we waiting for?" asked Sammy.
一些孩子们在排队。萨米也跟着排队。
“我们在等什么?”萨米问。
P37. "School. What do you think?" said a boy.
"That will be fun. I will come, too," said Sammy.
“上学。你觉得怎样?”一个男生说。
“肯定很有趣。我也要去,”萨米说。
P38. The teacher was not looking. Sammy sat down.
老师没注意,萨米坐下了。
P39. The children made words with blocks.
孩子们用积木来拼单词。
P40. Sammy wished he could spell.
萨米希望他会拼单词。
P41. "All right, children. Now we will all sing a song," said the teacher.
“好了,孩子们。现在我们要一起唱一首歌,”老师说。
P42. The children had good voices.
孩子们有好的嗓音。
P43. "The sounds fine," said the teacher. "But one of you is barking – just like a seal."
“听起来不错,”老师说。“但是你们中一个在喊叫——像海豹一样。”
P44. "Is it you, Joey?" said the teacher. "No," said Joey.
“是你吗,乔伊?”老师说。“不是,”乔伊说。
P45. "Is it you, Helen?" said the teacher. "No," said Helen.
“是你吗,海伦?”老师说。“不是,”海伦说。
P46. "Is it you, Dorothy, Robert, Fred, John or Agnes?" "No," said the children.
“是你吗,多萝西,罗伯茨,弗雷德,约翰,阿格尼斯?”“不是,”孩子们说。
P47. "Then it must be you." said the teacher.
“那么一定是你。”老师说。
P48. "I am sorry. This school is just for boys and girls."
“很抱歉。这学校里只收男生和女生。”
P49. "Please let me stay," said Sammy. "I will be good."
"All right, you may stay," said the teacher.
“请让我留下来吧,”萨米说。“我会乖乖的。”
“好吧,你可以留下来,”老师说。
P50. Sammy was happy. He sat at his desk and looked at the teacher.
萨米很高兴。他坐在自己的座位上,看着老师。
P51. He learned how to read.
他学会了怎么阅读。
P52. He learned how to write.
他学会了怎么书写。
P53. "And now it is time to play," said the teacher. "Who wants to play a game?"
"We do," said the children.
“现在是游戏时间,”老师说。“谁想要玩游戏?”
“我们想”孩子们说。
P54. They threw the ball over the net.
他们把球扔过网。
P55. "The ball must not hit the ground," cried Sammy&`&s team. "Somebody catchthe ball."
“球不能着地,”萨米的队友大喊。“去把球接住。”
P56. Sammy caught the ball on his nose!
萨米用鼻子把球接住!
P57. A boy on the other team tried to catch the ball on his nose, too.
"Boys must catch with their hands," said the teacher.
对手队的一个男生也试着用自己的鼻子去接球。
“男生们必须要用手来接球,”老师说。
P58. Sammy tried to catch the ball with his flippers.
"Seals must catch with their noses," said the teacher.
萨米试着用自己的鳍去接球。
“海豹们要用鼻子来接球,”老师说。
P59. Up and down went the ball, from one side to the other.
At last the teacher blew her whistle.
"Who wins?" said the children.
"It is even," said the teacher. Everybody was happy.
球向上向下、从一边到另一边去。
最后,老师吹了哨子。
“谁赢了?”孩子们问。
“平局。”所有人都很快乐。
P60. A bell rang. School was over.
"Will you be here tomorrow?" said the children.
"No," said Sammy. "School is fun, but I belong in the zoo. I just wanted to know what it is like outside. Now I have to go back."
铃声响起。放学了。
“明天你会来吗?”孩子们问。
“不来了,”萨米说。“学校很有趣,但是我住在动物园。我只是想知道外面是什么样的。现在,我要回去了。”
P61. "Good-bye, Sammy," said the children. "We will come to see you."
"Good," said Sammy.
“再见,萨米,”孩子们说。“我们会去看你。”
“好的” 萨米说。
P62. Sammy was in a hurry to go back to the zoo. He had so much to tell the other seals.
萨米急切的回到动物园。他有很多东西想告诉其他海豹。
P63. "May I welcome you home, Sammy," said Mr. Johnson. "I am glad you are back. You are just in time for dinner."
“欢迎你回来,萨米,”詹森先生说。“我很高兴你能回来。你刚好赶上晚餐时间。”
P64. "There is no place like home," said Sammy.
“没有任何地方比得上家,”萨米说。