Henny Penny
小母鸡潘妮
One day Henny penny was eating corn in the farmyard when...
有一天,小鸡潘妮正在院子里吃玉米 ...
whack!...an acorn fell on her head.
咣当一声!一个橡子掉在她头上。
"Oh,my,"said Henny Penny.
“哦,天啊,”小鸡潘妮吓坏了。
"The sky is falling!The sky is falling."
“天要塌下来了!天要塌下来了!。
"I must go and tell the King."
我必须要去告诉国王!”
So she went along and she went along and she went along until she met Cocky Locky.
所以她就去了,她走啊走走啊走直到遇见了公鸡洛奇。
"Hello,Henny Penny,"said Cocky Locky.
“你好,潘妮,”公鸡洛奇说。
"where are you going?"
“你要去哪里呀?”
"The sky is falling and I must go and tell the King,"said Henny Penny.
“天要塌下来了我必须得去告诉国王,”小鸡潘妮说。
"Oh!May I go with you?"asked Cocky Locky.
“哦!我可以和你一起去吗?”公鸡洛奇问。
"Certainly!"said Henny Penny.
“太好了!”小鸡潘妮说。
So they went along and they went along and they went along until they met Ducky Lucky.
所以它们就去了,它们走啊走、走啊走直到遇见了小鸭拉奇。
"Hello,Henny Penny and Cocky Locky,"said Ducky Lucky.
“你们好,小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇,”小鸭拉奇说。
"Where are you going?"
“你们要去哪里呀?”
"The sky is falling and we must go and tell the King,"said Henny Penny and Cocky Locky.
"天要塌下来了我们要去告诉国王,"
小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇回答道。
"Oh,May I go with you?"asked Ducky Lucky.
“哦,我可以跟你们一起去吗?”小鸭拉奇说。
"Certainly!"said Henny Penny and Cocky Locky.
“太好了!”小鸡潘妮和公鸡洛奇说。
So they went along and they went along and they went along until they met Goosey Loosey.
所以它们就去了,它们走啊走、走啊走直到遇见了小鹅露西。
【上集完 待续】