每日听写9.6(选)中级迈克尔杰克逊
Then the children came along, and l kept singing.
生了孩子后 我还是继续在唱
2300 Jackson st, in that little house.
杰克逊街2300号的那栋小屋
l was the only one born in that house.
只有我是在那里出生
We had two bedrooms in our home.
屋子里有两间房间
And l and my sisters, Janet and La Toya,
我跟其他姊妹珍娜与拉托雅
Slept in the living room.
睡在客厅
We had a couch that let out into a bed.
我们有张沙发床
My brothers slept in one room.
所有的兄弟们睡一间
And that room had triple bunk beds.
那间房摆了三套双层床
And they slept on the bunk beds.
他们就睡那
And then my parents slept in the other room.
然后父母睡另一间卧室
l don't know how l squeezed all of us
我真不知道怎么把那么一大家子
in that little house.
安顿在那么小的屋内
Having all my children when
很年轻时就生了小孩
I was young and having them so close together,
并且那么的密集
every time l would get pregnant, I was just… l was afraid to tell Joe.
我每次怀孕 都不敢跟乔说
We didn't believe in abortion,
我们不认同堕胎
so that's why we got so many children.
所以才生了这么多孩子