本期送上斯内普教授朗读的莎翁情诗,大家情人节快乐哟!本周放假,《英国病人》暂时停更。我们年后继续哦!
---------------------------------
Sonnet
(by William Shakespeare)
My mistress&`& eyes are nothing like the sun;我爱人的眼睛一点不像太阳;
Coral is far more red than her lips&`& red;珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光,
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head. 发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks. 我爱人的呼吸并没有这香味。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子
I grant I never saw a goddess go;我承认从没有见过女神走路,
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
我爱人走路时候却脚踏实地,
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣
As any she belied with false compare.
胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。