Is this the real life? 这就是真正的人生吗?
Is this just fantasy? 亦或只是幻梦一场?
Caught in a landslide 被泥石流所吞没
No escape from reality 现实如此无孔不入
Open your eyes 睁开你的眼睛
Look up to the skies and see 仰望天空 看吧
I&`&m just a poor boy I need no sympathy 我就是个穷小子 不需要同情
Because I&`&m easy come easy go 因为我召之即来 挥之即去
Little high, little low 兀自兴奋 擅自失落
Anyway the wind blows doesn&`&t really matter to me 风会将我吹向何方 又与我何干
to me 与我何干
Mama, just killed a man 妈妈 我闹出了人命
Put a gun against his head 我用枪对准他的脑袋
Pulled my trigger, now he&`&s dead 一扣下扳机人就死了
Mama, life had just begun 妈妈 人生才刚刚开始啊
But now I&`&ve gone and thrown it all away 但我已经自暴自弃地断送了它
Mama, ooh 妈妈 哦
Didn&`&t mean to make you cry 我不是成心惹你哭泣
If I&`&m not back again this time tomorrow 若明天这个时候我还没回来
Carry on, carry on 就请节哀顺变吧
as if nothing really matters 装作一切都好
Too late, my time has come 太迟了 我的死期已经到了
Sends shivers down my spine 战栗顺着脊柱传来
Body&`&s aching all the time 全身上下疼痛不断
Goodbye everybody, I&`&ve got to go 再见了各位 我大限将至
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth 将要先走一步 去面对现实
Mama, ohh 妈妈 哦
I don&`&t want to die 我还不想死
I sometimes wish I&`&d never been born at all 有时候真希望你从没生下我
I see a little silhouetto of a man 我看见了一个小小的人影
Scaramouche Scaramouche will you do the Fandango 跳梁小丑 跳梁小丑 给我们来点乐子吧
Thunderbolt and lightning 电闪又雷鸣
Very very frightening me 把我吓得不轻
(Galileo) Galileo (伽利略) 伽利略
(Galileo) Galileo (伽利略) 伽利略
Galileo Figaro 伽利略 费加罗
Magnifico-o-o-o-o 达官显贵们啊
I&`&m just a poor boy nobody loves me 但我就是个穷小孩 孤苦无人爱
He&`&s just a poor boy from a poor family 他只是个家徒四壁的穷小孩
Spare him his life from this monstrosity 让他从这虎口火坑中解脱吧
Easy come easy go will you let me go? 召之即来挥之即去 你们能不能放我一马?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go! 真主啊!不!我们可不能放过你!
(Let him go!) (放了他吧!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go! 真主啊!不!我们可不能放过你!
(Let him go!) (放了他吧!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go! 真主啊!不!我们可不能放过你!
(Let him go!) (放了他吧!)
Will not let you go! 不能放过你!
(Let me go!) (放了我吧!)
Will not let you go! 不能放过你!
(Let me go!) (放了我吧!)
Oh oh oh oh 哦 哦 哦 哦
No, no, no, no, no, no, no 不,不,不,不,不,不,不
Oh, mama mia mama mia 妈妈咪呀 妈妈咪呀
(Mama mia let me go) (求求你们放我走吧)
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me 地狱之王已为我安排好了一名魔鬼
for me 为我
for me 为我So you think you can stone me and spit in my eyes? 你以为你可以冲我丢石头、朝我吐口水?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die? 你以为你可以与我相爱 又留我孑然而终?
Oh, baby 哦,宝贝
can&`&t do this to me baby 不能这样对我啊宝贝
Just gotta get out 得逃出生天
just gotta get right outta here 离开这鬼地方
Whooo Whooo
Ahh…ahh…ahh…ahh…ahh…
Ahh …ahh…
Whoo yeah whoo yeah whooo
Nothing really matters 一切都安好
Anyone can see 多么显而易见
Nothing really matters 一切都安好
Nothing really matters to me 一切都与我无关
Any way the wind blows 随风将我吹向何方