【少儿伊索寓言】——The fashionable crow 时髦的乌鸦(下)
All of the birds go into the pond. They start washing their feathers. The Crow
watches them and talks to himself.
所有的鸟都进了池塘。他们开始清洗自己的羽毛。乌鸦看看他们,自言自语。
Why am I so ugly? Why am I so black? Why am I so dirty? The birds finish
bathing and all go home go get ready for the party.
The Crow watches them leave.
为什么我这么丑?为什么我这么黑?为什么我这么脏?鸟儿们洗完澡之后,都回家去为参加晚会作准备。乌鸦看着他们离开了。
Miss Peacock's tail is so beautiful. Mrs. Swan is so graceful. Mr. C
rane is so tall. They are all pretty. I wish I weren't a crow.
孔雀小姐的尾巴真漂亮,天鹅太太真优雅,鹤先生真高挑。他们都这么漂亮,我真希望自己不是乌鸦。
The Crow goes into the pond to bathe after them. The water is so
dirty. But
perhaps if I wash long enough, I will become white.
所有的鸟都洗完澡之后,乌鸦走进池塘开始洗澡。这水真脏啊!不过,可能我多洗一会儿就能变白。
The Crow bathes for two hours, but he is still black. I am still black and ugly.
乌鸦洗了两个小时,但他还是黑色的。我还是又黑又丑。
Just then he sees the fallen feathers. The Crow comes up with an idea. Look at all these fallen feathers.
There are yellow, red, green, and blue feathers everywhere.
这是他看到了掉到水里的羽毛,他想出了一个主意。看看这些掉下的羽毛。有黄的,红的,绿的和蓝的。到处都是,
They are beautiful. Ah ha! I have an idea. I'll cover myself with all these
feathers. Then, I will be the most beautiful bird.
真漂亮。啊哈!我有主意了!我可以把这些羽毛都插到我身上。这样,我就会变成最美丽的鸟。
The Crow puts on the fallen feathers. He turns into a colorful bird and looks
into the pond. I am so beautiful.
Everyone will be surprised. No one will know it's me.
乌鸦把掉落的羽毛都插在自己的身上。他变成了一只彩色鸟。他向池塘中看了看。我真漂亮,每个人都会很惊讶的。没有人会知道这就是我。
I can't wait to go to the party. It's night time and all of the birds are gathered at the palace. The Crow has not arrived yet.
我等不及要参加晚会了。到了晚上,所有的鸟都聚集在宫殿中。乌鸦还没有到场。
Everyone be quiet. God is coming down. God comes down the stairs.
大家安静。天神下来了。天神走下了台阶。
Are all the birds here? Yes. All the pretty birds are here.
所有的鸟都到齐了吗?是的,所有漂亮的鸟都在这里了。
Just then, the Crow with the colorful feathers arrives at the party. What is the
name of that bird? It is so fashionable.
这时,戴着彩色羽毛的乌鸦到达了晚会现场。那只鸟叫什么名字?他可真时髦。
I don't know, God. I have never seen such a bird before. It is very beautiful.
我不知道。天神,我以前从来没见过这样的鸟。真漂亮。
Now, I have picked the prettiest bird. It's me. Ha, ha, ha.
现在,我已经选出最美丽的鸟了。是我。哈哈哈!
The prettiest bird is … The one with the colorful feathers! Congratulations!
Thank you, God. I am so happy.
最美丽的鸟是......那只有彩色羽毛的鸟!恭喜你!谢谢你,天神。我很高兴。
God shakes the Crow's hand and puts a big crown on his head. All
of the other birds are jealous. They whisper among themselves.
天神握了握乌鸦的手,之后把一个大王冠戴在乌鸦的头上。其他的鸟都很忌妒,交头接耳地谈论起来。
Who is that bird? Does anyone know? I have no idea.
那是只什么鸟?谁知道?我不知道。
He must be new here. God asks the Crow a few questions.
他肯定是新来的。天神问了乌鸦几个问题。
Your feathers are very pretty. Oh, thank you.
你的羽毛非常漂亮。哦,谢谢你。
What is your name? Uh? My name is. . .
你叫什么名字?哦?我叫......
The Crow hesitates to say his name. then a feather falls out. Hey! That is my
feather!
乌鸦迟疑着,不敢说出自己的名字。这时一根羽毛掉了下来。嘿!那是我的羽毛!
Look! He has my feather, too! That's my feather over there!
看!他身上也有我的羽毛!那是我的羽毛!
He is wearing my feather, too! That's mine.
他也戴着我的羽毛!那是我的。
All of the birds gather around the Crow and start picking their feathers off the Crow. Give us back our feathers at once!Give them back right now!
所有的鸟都围在乌鸦身边,开始从他身上把自己的羽毛拔下来。马上把我们的羽毛还给我们!现在就还给我们!
No! no! No! Please STOP! They are mine! Don't take away my feathers! All of
the birds pick their feathers off the Crow.The colorful Crow now turns into a
black Crow.
不!不!不!请住手!这都是我的!不要拿走我的羽毛!所有的鸟都从乌鸦的身上拔出了自己的羽毛。彩色的乌鸦现在又变回了黑色的乌鸦。
Look! It's the Crow! M