The Bear's whisper Two travelers, John and Bob, are walking through a forest.
熊的耳语 两个旅行者,约翰和鲍伯正走在一片森林里。
They are best friends. It's getting dark.
他们是最好的朋友。天色越来越黑了。
How much longer must we go, Bob? We are almost there.
鲍伯,我们还要走多久?我们很快就到了。
I'm scared. Let's hurry. Don't be scared, John. I'm here.
我很害怕,我们快点儿走吧。不用怕,约翰,有我呢。
But what if we meet a Lion or maybe a Bear? Don't worry. I'll protect you.
可是如果我们遇到一只狮子或者一只熊,怎么办呢?别担心。我会保护你的。
Really? Of course. We are best friends. Right?
真的吗?当然了。我们是最好的朋友,对吧?
I'll always protect you. Thanks, Bob. You are a true friend.
我永远都会保护你的。谢谢你,鲍伯。你是我真正的朋友。
Come on. Let's go. We have to go over that hill.
来,继续走吧。我们必须翻过那座山。
Bob, let's rest here for a while. I'm tired.
鲍伯,咱们在这儿休息一会吧。我累了。
John and Bob decide to rest for a few minutes before going over the hill. We can rest here for a while.
约翰和鲍伯决定休息一会儿,再翻前面的山。我们可以在这里休息一下,
But we can't stay too long. The sun will go down soon.
但我们不能停留太久。太阳快下山了。
My feet hurt. I'm going to take off my shoes.
我的脚很痛。我要把鞋脱了。
John takes off his shoes. Suddenly, he hears a strange
sound.
约翰脱下了他的鞋。忽然,他听见了一个奇怪的声音。
Did you hear that, Bob? What?
你听见了吗,鲍伯?什么?
I hear a strange sound. What strange sound?
我听见了一个奇怪的声音。什么奇怪的声音?
I didn't hear anything. I really heard something.
我什么也没听到啊。我真得听到了。
What did it sound like? I'm not sure.
听起来像什么声音?我也不敢肯定。
But it sounded like a Bear. A Bear? !
但听起来像一只熊的声音。熊?
That can't be. There aren't any bears around here.
不会吧。这附近没有熊呀!
I hope you are right. The two listen carefully for a while.
我希望你说的是真的。两人又仔细听了一下。
They don't hear anything. I told you it's nothing.
可是四周什么声音也没有。我说过没事的,
Don't worry. Besides, if it's a Bear, I'll protect you.
别担心。再说,就算有熊,我也会保护你的。
Thanks, Bob. You're really brave. I'm glad you're my friend.
谢谢你鲍伯,你真得很勇敢。有你做我的朋友,我感到非常高兴。
I'm your best friend You can always trust me. Let's go now, John.
我是你最好的朋友,你任何时候都可以信赖我。约翰,现在我们继续走吧。